PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Airfare

fathertime
07-06-2004, 12:10 PM
SCers, I was notified this morning by Travelocity that there are cheap airfares from our area to FT. Meyers, Fla, which is the airport for SegwayFest! 2004, just now being offered online. From Chicago the fare is $161.00 round trip. Check for upcoming cheap fares from your neck of the woods! See you at SegwayFest! 2004![^]:D[:O]:);)[:P]

JR

fredkap
07-06-2004, 03:44 PM
Jim,

We need to get everyone pumped up and signed up!

Fred

Florida Ever-Glides
07-06-2004, 07:29 PM
Fathertime,

Do you have a count on the estimated number who will attend SegwayFest 2004? I'd be curious to know...

Tom Jacobson
http://www.floridaever-glides.com

fathertime
07-06-2004, 10:37 PM
Tom,
It's always hard to know since, human nature being what it is, folks procrastinate. I can tell you that we are ahead of where were last year with an equal amount of time til the Fest! In 2003 we had over 225 attendees and well over 100 machines on property. Based on the numbers we currently have I think we will see well over 400 in attendance.
LLC has not yet announced what surprises they have up their sleeve and when they do I think we will see a surge in registrations. They have given us a peek at what is coming and I think the owners and enthusiasts will want to be in on this at ground zero...Coconut Point!
This is going to be a unique event with lots to see and do. There are only so many rooms available and once they are gone..they are gone. Hope to see you all at the FEST![^]:D[/:)]:);)[:P]

JR

Matt
07-06-2004, 10:40 PM
There are almost hundred people registered already including several from Canada, China, Costa Rico, Mexicio, and Brazil. It looks to be a great time. We are still working on adding additional speakers, workshops, and events.

Florida Ever-Glides
07-07-2004, 01:41 PM
I am confident that it will be a fantastic program. I don't remember looking forward to something with the kind of anticipation as I am with SegwayFest 2004. I hope it goes down in the history books as a milestone in human transporation...

Tom Jacobson
http://www.floridaever-glides.com