PDA

View Full Version : open house in Nashville, Tennessee

segwaynashville
07-04-2004, 03:29 PM
Hello fellow Segway enthusiasts. I'm relatively new to 'gliding' and also new to posting in a forum. I apologize if my "chat" etiquette is not up to par.

My wife, daughter and I are the new (only) authorized Segway dealer in Tennessee, and, we would like to get to know you.

We will be having an informal "open house" at our Polk Avenue store this Saturday, July 10, 2004, from 9:00am until 11:00am, specifically for Segway owners and enthusiasts. Bring your HT if you'd like. The traffic is not particularly heavy here on Saturdays, so you may enjoy a ride. Look us up on Mapquest if you're unfamiliar with where 81 Polk Avenue is in Nashville (37210). We will have some sort of accessory give-away.

Please call us @ 615-244-0555 or email us @ segwaynashville@bellsouth.net to RSVP.

Cindi, Laura, and Mark Ladd

Seg ya later

Burke
07-05-2004, 01:22 PM
Folks, we met Mark, Cindi and Laura while we were at Segway LLC for our training last week, and they're super people. If you're in their area, we hope you'll stop by to meet them.

Congrats on opening your store! We wish you the best!

Dick and Janice Burke
Segway Orange County (CA)

Segway City
07-05-2004, 08:18 PM
Met Mark and Cindi last week when we stopped by to drop off a grand opening gift and shoot the breeze a little. Nice folks who will enjoy a long, profitable venture as dealers. If you're anywhere within 100+ miles, buy your Segway from these trusted dealers. Definitely worth the drive!

We'll be there with bells on, and maybe we'll tear into one of my spare powerbases to ogle the innards of the beast itself!

Segway City
07-10-2004, 03:23 PM
Spent an enjoyable morning at the SoN open house. Learned a couple things, showed off a little, ate a few donut holes. Welcome to a wonderful addition to the "Segway family"!