PDA

View Full Version : Segway p Series for sale - $2500

Race3
06-29-2004, 12:33 PM
P Series for sale, $2500, almost never used and in excellent condition.

Batteries have been maintained... If you are in NH area, you are welcome to try it.

I am just posting this info for a friend. For more information, contact Mona directly at 603-429-0393.

Any other questions, feel free to ask me.

IndyFIRSTengineer
06-29-2004, 05:57 PM
WOW ... I think that would be a GREAT second machine for me ... Except I would have to go break into my kids' piggy banks :( ...

I'll just have to try my luck in the SegFest '04 raffle. I heard there would be another Segway raffled off, and I am starting to get that winning feeling again! [}:)] ;)

Stuart Bloom - Rolls-Royce Corporation
FIRST Team 1018 - Pike High School "RoboDevils"

“Who goes out and says, ‘You have a better probability of winning the state lottery than making a nickel in professional sports. And by the way, last year two million exciting technical jobs went unfilled in this country because you weren't there to take that job. And it pays you 10 times as much as flipping burgers, and it's fun and it's exciting and you get to create things and build things and help make the world a better place and help make yourself a better living.’ Who tells them this?”
Dean Kamen, founder - FIRST Robotics

Vin211
06-30-2004, 12:37 AM
You speak of this Segway Raffle, where can I purchase a raffle ticket!

Vinnie

Dwarf84396
06-30-2004, 11:03 AM
If you come to SegwayFest 2004, you can buy a raffle ticket. You must be at SegwayFest in person to be eligible (unless the rules have changed).

Ben

My entire internet experience condensed into one little image:
http://ben.runslinux.net/img/smileys_lurking.gif