PDA

View Full Version : BOSTON Segway Meet on July 17!!

Race3
06-25-2004, 09:33 AM
Hello from the folks at SegwayBoston.org. The Second Annual SegwayBoston.Org Segmeet has been scheduled!

When: Saturday, July 17, 2004 @ 12:00pm
Where: Café Esplanade (in front of the Hatch Shell on the Esplanade along the Charles River). Electricity should be available.
Parking: Located in the Boston Common garage or metered on-street on Charles St. Then, glide over the pedestrian bridge at Storrow Drive to the Esplanade.
Who: Segway Owners, Segway employees, & any non-owner Segway enthusiast from greater Boston & New England!

Questions: E-mail, or call 617-312-2361

Please come spend a few hours gliding with other HT owners, share experiences, and maybe learn something new! Topics will include current issues, legislation, SegAmerica and more! Last year’s Boston Segmeet was a huge success and we were thankful for a surprise visit from Segway's Doug Field. This years gathering will be great as well! Please attend this event! You won’t be disappointed.

Please RSVP to Tobias (axiotek) at webmaster@segwayboston.org if you think you can make it. Hope to see you there!

KSagal
06-29-2004, 03:43 PM
Race3,

What kind of response have you and Tobias received about this glide?

Are we going to have enough to call it a gang? I'd love to be able to rumble with the jets (You know, the other guys on the Qs), I am assuming that we are the sharks...

Karl Ian Sagal

Race3
06-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Karl,
We have had a good response and definitely enough people to make this a worthwhile event. Hard to say how many will show up... but I believe we had about a dozen last year and I anticipate even more this year... although can't say for sure.

Hope to see you there. Check this thread as it gets closer incase there's anymore information.

-Marc

errapi
07-12-2004, 01:03 PM
I definately intend on going, c-ya there!

Want a used Segway? Talk to me. ;)
[For the people who dislike ebay, I connect sellers with buyers.]

Tom Schindler
07-16-2004, 03:50 PM
**bump**

just a reminder-- :)