PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Request for Segway

Adrian
06-04-2004, 02:30 AM
I'd like to buy an I series Segway and need it shipped (FedEx) to Australia. Can anyone help please? I am an amputee and very keen to aquire one.

Kind regards

Adrian La Palombara

Sunday
06-04-2004, 03:38 PM
www.segwayorangecounty.com is most likely your best bet. There's a dealer in Texas that has worked with Australian customers before. Contact some of the SC members in Australia, and ask around.

Mark

Segway-more fun than you can stand!

errapi
06-04-2004, 06:44 PM
I'm working on your situation (I'm the one who sold AussieTivo his 2nd machine), email me your info for if/when I find a used one you could purchase?

ByE

erin

Too much is not enough!

Sunday
06-05-2004, 04:39 PM
I just found out this morning that no dealer can sell a unit to an overseas customer. You'll have to find someone here to buy it for you, and then ship it over.

Mark

Segway-more fun than you can stand!

TiVoAussie
06-06-2004, 12:37 AM
Hi Adrian/Erin, and all

I demo'd the Segway for Adrian and he took to it like a duck to water, which has led to his decision to purchase. I did email Erin (& Scott) on his behalf, but didn't hear anything back... Erin, did you get my mail?

I don't know if it's worth anything, but I'll vouch for Adrian as a "good guy"... If anybody can help him out please do... We need some more Segs in Canberra! I'm sure he'd be happy to consider any I series in good condition! Following in my footsteps, he's already got the necessary paperwork completed for import to Australia, so hopefully there won't be the delays which frustrated my earlier attempts to purchase!

Cheers

Ron

There are a little over six thousand Segway owners!
There are a little over six billion people in the world!
We're two in a million! :)