PDA

View Full Version : Grand Opening - Segway of Orange County

Burke
05-17-2004, 11:09 PM
We are pleased to announce our official Grand Opening on Saturday, June 5, 2004 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Lunch (hot dogs, chips, drinks & CAKE) will be served from Noon to 2 p.m. There will be over $1,000 in door prizes, and everyone attending will receive a souvenir of the occasion. The Grand Prize drawing ($500 in "Segway Bucks"!) will be at 3 p.m. and winner must be present.

Segways, their owners and guests are welcome. This would be a good time to get your "Segway Bucks" referral cards! We would love to hear from our Segway friends who plan to attend, but since the Grand Opening will also be advertised in the local newspaper, it will be impossible to gauge the turnout. Come help us celebrate!!!

We are located at 1187 N. Tustin Ave., Anaheim, CA 92807. From the Riverside (91) Freeway in east Anaheim, head north on Tustin Avenue. (The Tustin Ave. offramp from the 91 is between the 55 and 57 freeways.) After you cross La Palma Avenue, watch for us on the left shortly past Corvette Mike's as the road begins to curve. You'll see the balloons and the Segways!

Dick Burke, 714-630-7296
Segway of Orange County

IndyFIRSTengineer
05-18-2004, 01:05 AM
Wish I could be there ... good luck with your new venture!!

Stuart Bloom - Rolls-Royce Corporation
FIRST Team 1018 - Pike High School "RoboDevils"

“Who goes out and says, ‘You have a better probability of winning the state lottery than making a nickel in professional sports. And by the way, last year two million exciting technical jobs went unfilled in this country because you weren't there to take that job. And it pays you 10 times as much as flipping burgers, and it's fun and it's exciting and you get to create things and build things and help make the world a better place and help make yourself a better living.’ Who tells them this?”
Dean Kamen, founder - FIRST Robotics

Florida Ever-Glides
05-18-2004, 08:34 AM
Burke,

Good luck with your new adventure with the HT. The new dealership here in Sarasota, FL is doing pretty well after it's first month open. Be creative and do things a little differently than everyone else. And, first and foremost, please keep it safe...

Tom Jacobson

teekay
06-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Tess and I will be there for shure, I have told some of my friends about your Grand Opening so mabe they will show if their schedules permit.

It will be a lot of fun, see you on Saturday!

We may have to bring our own cool weather from the beach!

:) Tim

mzokc
06-05-2004, 12:16 AM
This is one grand opening that I should be able to attend! My parents 60th anniversary is being celebrated in So. Cal on the 5th!

Mark

Burke
06-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Mark, we didn't see your post late Friday night and were dumbfounded to spot you at our Grand Opening all the way from Oklahoma! Thank you so much for making time to come and visit and meet some of the other Seg Chat members. What a stroke of coincidence that your folks' anniversary party was the same day!

Janice