PDA

View Full Version : Burke, Janice - How is the store doing?

jillmac
05-16-2004, 01:55 AM
How are things going? Pictures yet?

Excellent gliding weather right now. I went to the Mission this morning, gardened and then Segged home. I always have a little chuckle gliding around the Mission on my 'new technology' in amongst the ruins! Ha!

Jill

Nothing is inexplicable, merely unexplained..... Dr. Who

Burke
05-17-2004, 04:20 AM
Hi, Jill! Thanks for asking. It's going great. Received our initial shipment last week and have already sold a few; not bad considering we've done no advertising yet and the store isn't even finished! Folks took pictures at last week's open house; guess Dick, Jim and Robert have been too busy with everything else to get them posted yet. About all there is to see so far is the lettering above the door, but that's enough to thrill me! Oh--and the striped "Segway Parking Only" lot by the door--wait'll you see it!

We think the Segway Bucks are going to be a big hit; e-mail Dick privately if you'd like more information and would like him to send you some referral cards.

Our Grand Opening will be Saturday, June 5, and I know Dick plans to post an announcement of that very soon in a separate thread. Hope to meet you soon when everything else in your life settles down; you are one busy lady!

Janice