PDA

View Full Version : ADMINS PLEASE NOTICE THIS POST.

god1138
04-29-2004, 01:41 AM
Admins,

I need my account info updated (profile, etc) as being a SEG America member and to gain access to the SEG America Members Only Forum.

Since I've already registered for SEG America, I cannot re-register through Segway Chat.

I've sent several emails regarding this request in the past week and have had no results.

Please help, and then feel free to completely erase this thread. No need for it to stick around... I'm just trying to get some help!

THANKS!
Robert

-Robert
"I'm tired of following my dreams, so I asked them where they were going and told them I'd hook up with them later." - Mitch Hedberg

Sleepy
04-29-2004, 04:01 AM
Hey Robert,

I did the same thing.

I cancelled my SEG America account and immediately re-registered through SC. The account info was automatically carried over, and I didn't have any problems with my user name. Since you cancel it with SEG America first, it's available when you register through SC.

-Alex

Stan671
04-29-2004, 07:27 AM
Sleepy is right. This is the way to do it. When you "unregister" on SEG America, it sends a signal to Segway Chat that you are out of SA and therefore you can run the SC to SA interface again.

Stan Dobrowski

Chadr
04-29-2004, 09:48 AM
I am having the same problem...I followed your instructions...unregistered...then reregistered...still no access! Let me know if there is any other way!

Thanks,

Chad

Chad

Stan671
04-29-2004, 10:43 AM
Chad, I can see that you are properly registered on SEG America and verified. I am not sure what the problem is here on Segway Chat.

Wait, did you unregister on SEG America and then just re-register there? If so, then this will not get you connected to chat.

You need to un-register on SEG America and then go to Segway Chat and click on the link to do the SC to SA cross linkage. Or just click here:

http://www.segwaychat.com/forum/sc-to-sa.asp

You must initiate the registration from chat in order for the cross-linkage to happen. Registering just from SEG America will not cross-link back to chat.

Stan Dobrowski

god1138
04-29-2004, 08:03 PM
I've tried several times to get this routine to work, still having problems and not getting proper results.

I'll see what 4Seg can do to help me out about this...

Thanks for your help, all of you. I really appreciate your advice!

-Robert
"I'm tired of following my dreams, so I asked them where they were going and told them I'd hook up with them later." - Mitch Hedberg

4Seg
04-29-2004, 08:20 PM
Robert,
Got your email. I'll be waiting for your call. :-)

mike

4Seg
04-29-2004, 08:23 PM
Something may be going wrong at SC, I fixed your SC profile. (see the icon?)

m
Can you get in the SA members only forum now?

mike

god1138
04-30-2004, 02:02 AM
Thanks, Mike... all works wonderfully now!

MUCHOS APPRECIATION! ; )

Robert

-Robert