PDA

View Full Version : Several new informational threads on SegwayFest!

Matt
04-26-2004, 12:14 AM
Please look in the Events/Conventions section for several new important threads!

Cheers,
matt

Brooster
04-26-2004, 12:48 AM
It's really a shame that we're not allowed to talk about SegwayFest here in the main forum like we did last year. It was the main-forum exposure that made last year's event such a success.

Burying it in the "events" forum, while I understand the original intentions behind it, doesn't seem to me to be fully utilizing the power of this Web site and community.

But hey, that's just me. What do I know? I've been bucking for the LLC to actually market their product sometime before the first half of 2004 is over, and I don't seem to be doing very well at that, either. Thanks for the heads-up Matt.

One day common sense will prevail ... I have faith in it.

Brooster

pam
04-26-2004, 08:00 AM
If, when you enter the forums, you click on Active Topics at the top, you'll never miss any new information. If you limit your life to the HT forum, you're missing a bunch! It's also the fastest way to find a topic that has been moved to a more appropriate forum.
Pam

wayne
04-26-2004, 09:51 AM
"It's really a shame that we're not allowed to talk about SegwayFest here in the main forum"

Go ahead Brooster, Matt just did.

There is talk about vacations, people, FIRST, cars, other news, cartoons, scooters and much more but Segway related stuff seem not to be the priority.
I'm with you Broo, no need for another forum on SegFeat. Make another for all the rest.
Who wants to spend their time jumping from one to another when it is Segway related.

Wayne

ftropea
04-26-2004, 03:32 PM
I'll leave this thread as a sticky reminder for those looking for SegwayFest info:

Click here for the Events (SegwayFest) forum. (http://www.segwaychat.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=33)

All forums are easily accessible via the links you see on the right hand side of this page. We have specific forums in order to better organize related information. For example, I get a lot of positive feedback about the 'Special Needs' forum by disabled folks. They appreciate having all that information available in one place.

If you have any site feedback or suggestions, please post it here. (http://www.segwaychat.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=6)

Thanks,

Admin