PDA

View Full Version : Rentals for Wisconsin Dells WI.

elfraser
04-23-2004, 06:36 PM
INVESTOR NEEDED

We have a very rewarding opportunity for an investor. The return on an $50,000 to $200,000 investment is 25% ($12,500 to 50,000) for a term of one year.

First payment of 50% will be paid within 6 months of the contract (including 25% interest), the balance will be paid within 12 months.

We have a brand new Family Entertainment attraction in Wisconsin Dells WI. That has already had an amazing response from the pre-marketing efforts that we have made this year along with 1 major trade show where we attended.

Much of the funds are needed for actual equipment purchases .

This investor would need to be able to deposit funds by May 1st...so must be already liquid and available now.

We have been working on this plan for quite some time now and the only issue we have now is purchasing the Segways.
I have been talking with other rental locations across the country and all have been very popular and successful.
please contact me at investinwidells@slcdirect.us

Erik Fraser

Segway City
04-23-2004, 08:18 PM
Sounds like you need an angel funder or venture capitalist, not a Segway enthusiast (although the two are not mutually exclusive). Have you considered traditional sources for such funding?

The Dells were a favorite destination for our family as a kid, I do hope it works out well for you and them. A unique, family oriented experience! Is this offer officially associated with them, or are you striking out on your own?

elfraser
04-23-2004, 11:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Segway City

Sounds like you need an angel funder or venture capitalist, not a Segway enthusiast (although the two are not mutually exclusive). Have you considered traditional sources for such funding?

The Dells were a favorite destination for our family as a kid, I do hope it works out well for you and them. A unique, family oriented experience! Is this offer officially associated with them, or are you striking out on your own?

Thank you for your responce. We are not assoiciated with Segway at all. We have talked with them but at this time not ready to work with us. So we are doing this on our own. The reason the was placed in this forum is because we have been looking for and angel funder orventure capitalist and have not been successful.

Erik Fraser

Florida Ever-Glides
04-24-2004, 07:56 AM
If you need $200k to start a successful Segway operation, please go back and re-do your homework. That's almost 4 times what should be needed unless you are opening a LLC dealership.

What is your existing track record?...

Tom Jacobson

BruceWright
04-24-2004, 04:58 PM
It depends, Tom.

Maybe he rents the Segway for his special tour course through a wonderland of animitronic creatures!

-Bruce Wright

Segway: Vehicle of Dream

PDSeg
05-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Hello,

Where is your entertainment area located?? There is a Segway location opening memorial day weekend in Wisconsin Dells.

PDSEG

beckpm
06-21-2004, 08:02 PM
sometimes you win, sometimes .....

http://dellspaper.scwn.com/articles/2004/06/21/news/news01.txt

too bad!

<div align="right">http://www.segwaychat.com/photos/beckpm/smallsig.GIF</div id="right">

scoghill
06-21-2004, 09:59 PM
I read that the Dells area would not approve Segs somewhere.