PDA

View Full Version : "I" series...Pre 12.0 SOFTWARE !!...A1 COND

ElectraGlide
04-19-2004, 04:15 PM
DONT LIKE 12.0 SOFTWARE ???
Here's your chance for the great original "i" series!! I met a fellow today that lives near my father and he has a beautiful "i" series WITH handebar bag he would like me to sell for him. He's selling the machine because he bought another electric vehicle with front and rear lights for his night driving to work. He also preferred to ride in the sitting position since the standing was anoyying his joints.
I saw the Segway today, and it is in EXCELLENT condition......no scratches or dings....and the mat is almost as clean as new. He's only driven it down the sidewalk to work and a local park. He bought it new in July. Looks like it has never seen grass or dirt... BEST of ALL, it has the original software....NO 12.0 !!! I had that checked by LLC ....also there was NO sticker on the base when I checked!!
If you would like the original beefcake version "i" model drop me an EMAIL with a good offer and I'll pass it on to him. I will ship it via FedEx so remember your offer must include approx 98.00 worth of shipping.
Good luck and I hope to hear from those of you that dont like the newer 12.0 software!!

Steve

mjmstuart
04-21-2004, 03:20 PM
I'll pay you $3,000.00 for it.

statmed
04-22-2004, 08:38 AM
I'll pay you $3000.01 [:o)]

H.M. Stern
statmed@optonline.net

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together (Hannibal Smith)

ElectraGlide
04-22-2004, 02:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by statmed

I'll pay you $3000.01 [:o)]

LOL

I still have the two "i" series available that have the original software. I also have two new handle-bar bags un-opened in their boxes. Drop me an EMAIL if interested.

vanclute
04-23-2004, 06:14 PM
This may be OT, but I'm curious... why would anyone not like the new software? What's the difference to the end user?

Jonathan

Sunday
04-23-2004, 11:55 PM
Timidity. The 12.x software is viewed by many on this forum as being a bit timid in its handling. Compared to older software versions, the newer version initiates the safety shutdown under conditions that the older software wouldn't have.

Mark

Segway-more fun than you can stand!

fathertime
05-02-2004, 09:38 AM
Are any of these machines still available?

JR

ElectraGlide
05-02-2004, 09:58 AM
Hey Phil,

Once our transaction is completed your future "i" series will be on it's way.....that should be no later than tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy it, and remember to always glide safely......thank you