PDA

View Full Version : Indemnity

Johnhutch
04-19-2004, 06:40 AM
I'm looking to see the various wording options for indemnity forms used in rentals

LarryL
04-19-2004, 12:32 PM
You really need to talk to your attorney about this. Everyone has a different form and your attorney will want to do most of it anyway.

Larry Lambeth
Fun Transport, LLC
Spokane and Las Vegas

Johnhutch
04-20-2004, 04:10 AM
Thanks Larry,I agree. Nevertheless I wanted to get sight of the various options in the industry. Do you have one I could look at?

Florida Ever-Glides
04-21-2004, 08:04 AM
We have spent thousands of dollars having our lawyers design waivers for our businesses. Therefore I am always hesitant to just give 'my investment' away. Also, due to each particular area, you would want to have one made up to fit your particular need.

You can probably find general waiver language all over the internet if you do a little research...

Tom Jacobson

Johnhutch
04-30-2004, 05:54 AM
Hi Tom

I understand.
I am not writing from USA or Canada, and wanted to see how our legalspeak differed from yours.
I have been working on a tour type proposal for quite a while and it would be most helpful to me if I could talk to you on the phone.
If this was OK please could you email me at hutch@freeplaytechnology.com and I will phone you at your convenience.
Thanks
Johnhutch

SegwayPete
05-21-2004, 12:00 AM
Hey all
I met John in Miami. I spilled my guts to this guy in the hopes that he would initially (in good faith) buy Seg's from me,purchase my manual,and allow me to help him through all of the waiver and insurance info he needs to do this biz in South Africa.
It seems he wants everything for free. So...
if you choose to go down that trail ...help yourself. I paid my dues..My name is tucker not sucker!!!!!
Cya