PDA

View Full Version : New bag with seat - it's great

jillmac
04-12-2004, 08:48 PM
I posted this at the main forum but figured that there are probably more people here who might find this useful.

There are times when I am out Segging that I stop and need to sit down. Recent attendance at a parade is one example. Often there is nowhere to sit.

On Saturday I was at Ikea and they have backpack coolers with a little seat incorporated into it. They have it it a tough nylon (several colors) and denim. I used it when I went down to garden at the Mission and could fit loads of things in it and it fitted on the handlebars just fine, or on my back of course.

It was only $19.99. A good deal.

I mention it most of all for those of us who are rather more challenged with getting around and need the ability to sit down when we get off the Seg - this little seat will prove very handy.

On the main forum Mike from Houston posted a link on my thread to ebay where they have the same bag for sale. There it is only $14.99 but $9.00 for shipping. Here is the link:

http://cgi.msn.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20718&item=3671563917&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting

The only difference is that mine is denim.

I did have a lightweight three legged stool from REI that I carted around but this is more stable, and more convenienct being incorporated into the bag.

Jill

Nothing is inexplicable, merely unexplained..... Dr. Who

Nothing is inexplicable, merely unexplained..... Dr. Who

Nelda
04-13-2004, 11:47 AM
That's a great idea. Thanks for posting. Now if we could just come up with a little, safe seat ON the seg...