PDA

View Full Version : Segway Fest Transportation

Segzy
04-04-2004, 05:14 PM
We will be bringing 2 I's with us to the Segway Fest in October and are trying to determine the best way to get from the Airports (RSW or otherwise) to Bonita Springs. Does anyone else have this worked out yet?

Karen H

pam
04-04-2004, 07:11 PM
How are you bringing them, Karen? If they're boxed, they can go the same route as your luggage. In other words, last year when I went to Chicago, I took my Segway broken down in a case. The case went into the bus from the airport along with the rest of my luggage.
Pam

SWSWFL
04-04-2004, 09:08 PM
RSW (Regional SouthWest -Ft Myers) is the airport to use. It's about 15 miles from the hotel, a convenient and easy ride. This will be the "off season" but the weather in October is fantastic. Don't know what the hotel has for transfers. Probably more info as it gets closer.

Matt
04-05-2004, 10:41 PM
Check both the SegwayFest.com website (there is a FAQ page with transfer information as well as other pertinent stuff) and the Event's thread. We have been asked to keep all SegwayFest posts (the ones we make) segregated to that area, and so, rather than reposting, please review those.

Cheers,
matt

Jackier
04-07-2004, 03:38 AM
Karen, I asked the hotel about transportation from RSW and they said to call Naples Tours for shuttle at 1 800 592 0848. I'll post this on the Segfest chat too.

Jackie Seg-awaaaay
"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY PROCLAIMING: WOW.... WHAT A RIDE (or glide)!!!"