PDA

View Full Version : Segway Lease Program Announced!!

m3lachsilber
03-25-2004, 04:27 PM
Hello!

My name is Blain Boudreau and I represent an equipment leasing company in Germantown, Wisconsin called United Leasing Associates.

www.ula.net

I have created a "first time ever" business lease program for the Segway Human Transporter to assist with their sales! I have been working to get this program implemented and it is finally happening!

It has been approved by Segway corporate and is ready for release.

This is going to be a fantastic program because it will provide a "business lease structure " to governments, businesses and municipalities. Typically, these agencies face a larger initial expenditure to purchase the units and now they can take advantage of the creative and flexible terms that my lease programs will allow.

Budgeting for the purchase of an item as unique as the Segway will be a lot easier for these companies and the purchases may be considered a lot more affordable given this new method of payment.

My business lease will also help free-up tight budgets. It will piggyback the benefits and decreased transportation, labor costs, etc. that the use of the Segways provide! The whole package will benefit the companies bottom line for sure.

The monthly payment on a unit will start at $89.00 per month!!

I have a number of programs that will be offered so there will be a plan to fit most companies requirements.

Any questions please call me Blain Boudreau (United Leasing Associates) directly at (262) 255-5353 or Gary Pietruszewski (Segway) at 1-603-222-6451. Right now, the program is approved and in place so we can certainly provide you with all of the information you may need in regards to it's release.

Any press this lease event receives will be positive news for all. Certainly newsworthy!

Thanks again.