PDA

View Full Version : Segway Fest 2004 and LLC

Florida Ever-Glides
03-22-2004, 09:37 AM
I looked this morning on LLC's site and did not see any mention of Segway Fest 2004 in their 'Calender & Events' section. This suprised me because this 'major' event is all about Segway. They should have the event on their site early to generate as much 'buzz' as possible.

I hope when all of the details are released to us the event will appear on LLC's site shortly after. Even now, a brief general description wouldn't hurt with all of the traffic the site gets.

Tom Jacobson

fathertime
03-22-2004, 09:44 AM
Tom,
We are still planning and getting the site ready that LLC will point to for SegwayFest! 2004, but I imagine that by the end of the week you will see all of the links in place and active. LLC has not let any grass grow under their feet and has been very proactive in helping us plan the event so if you can be patient a little longer it will be worth the wait.[^]:D[8)]:);)[:P]

JR

Florida Ever-Glides
03-22-2004, 02:44 PM
Great. Thanks for the update...

Tom Jacobson

freshsnow
03-23-2004, 03:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Florida Ever-Glides

I looked this morning on LLC's site and did not see any mention of Segway Fest 2004 in their 'Calender & Events' section. This suprised me because this 'major' event is all about Segway. They should have the event on their site early to generate as much 'buzz' as possible.

I hope when all of the details are released to us the event will appear on LLC's site shortly after. Even now, a brief general description wouldn't hurt with all of the traffic the site gets.

Tom Jacobson

caterina alberti

freshsnow
03-23-2004, 03:49 PM
Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Caterina Alberti and I am a new owner of a Segway HT, you may have also recently read the news about a rental operation moving forward in the resort of Whistler,Canada. Well thats me, things are progressing well. I have been using this site to research information and I am really enjoying all the topics of conversations, and I always appreciate all of your thoughts, so now I thought it is time I should join in. I do have a question, hoping someone maybe able to answer. The Segway Fest sounds amazing, just wondering how many people usually attend this event? I believe that Whistler,Canada might be a great location one year for such an event. Would enjoy your feedback!! Looking forward to connecting with you all. Cat

caterina alberti

Brooster
03-24-2004, 12:20 AM
Hi Cat, welcome to the Chat, and to a great community of Segway owners.

SegwayFesT!2003 was a wonderful gathering, the first of its kind, and surpassed our initial hopes and expectations. We had at least 100 Segway HTs and at least 200 people here in Chicago. I'd expect those numbers to at least double for the 2004 event.

Enjoy your HT! Always good to hear from our Canadian friends. :)

Brooster

freshsnow
03-24-2004, 07:56 PM
Hi Brooster,

Thank you for the feedback. I am very excited to be a part of this Segway community and your gracious hospitality is very much appreciated. I will definitely plan to attend the Segway Fest in Florida to meet this great community of Segway enthusiasts.

Cat

caterina alberti

Matt
03-26-2004, 05:03 PM
Cat...Welcome to the wonderful world of Segway Chat. We are a fun community of enthusiasts and we would like to invite you to SegwayFest! 2004 so that you may see first hand how many great individuals are involved with the community. We are alway encouraged by the enthusiasm of new members and folks that are just discovering the joys of the Segway HT. We all still have our smiles after over a year of ownership! We hope to meet you in person at the Fest![^]:D:);)[:P]