PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Guided Segway Tour Business

Segdude
03-19-2004, 10:07 PM
I spent several months putting together a guided Segway Tour in the Caribbean. Unfortunately, personal circumstances will not allow me to go forward with the project. If you are interested in picking up where I left off please contact me. I have a better description on a website that I use for my apartment rental business. The address is:

www.hobiepoint.com
gravning@msn.com

Florida Ever-Glides
03-20-2004, 09:02 AM
Have you tried selling this on E-bay yet? Just a thought...

Tom Jacobson

Segdude
03-20-2004, 01:27 PM
No not yet, quite frankly I am not all that familiar with Ebay and I wasn't quite sure whether that would be an appropriate medium for a project like this.

Thanks for the suggestion though, I will do some research.

Florida Ever-Glides
03-20-2004, 02:24 PM
One more thing;

Does the purchase price come with a one-way air fare?

Tom Jacobson

Segdude
03-20-2004, 10:31 PM
I assume you are joking Tom. Due diligence would require at least the first trip to be a round trip.

Florida Ever-Glides
03-21-2004, 09:20 AM
I was joking. Sorry about that. I, personally think it could be a GREAT opportunity for someone who is looking for a 'new lifestyle'. Certain countries in the Carribbean could be wonderful for a tour business. I have been to 30 Islands, and most of them are beautiful places. I would think that the relationship with the cruise lines would be critical to the sucess.

I hope that what you have worked so hard to put together can become someone else's dream...

Tom Jacobson

Race3
03-30-2004, 01:40 AM
certainly tempting...