PDA

View Full Version : 12.0 Bags for sale

ElectraGlide
03-17-2004, 03:45 PM
I have several new 12.0 HandleBar Bags for sale...if you need one (every owner does) drop me an E Mail. As most users already know, the 12.0 bag is top quality and a must for carrying items safely and also to help prevent getting scratches on your handlebar.

Steve

Florida Ever-Glides
03-17-2004, 09:42 PM
Steve,

Drop me a e-mail & tell me how many you have and what the cost for all of them would be. I already use them on all of my units, but if the cost is good I might want to keep a few extras. Thanks

Tom Jacobson

ElectraGlide
03-18-2004, 12:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by Florida Ever-Glides

Steve,

Drop me a e-mail
You've got mail !

Steve

proseg
03-25-2004, 11:22 AM
Steve

Do you still have bags for sale?

Mark

snakeman3451
04-06-2004, 04:16 PM
Any bags still avail? What is the price for one?

Matthew

Murray Fisher
04-07-2004, 10:32 AM
At first I thought Steve's 12.0 bags were NOT a great bargain, but when I found there was no tax and a reduction in price also, not to mention the fact that they are brand new in original sealed cartons, I decided to order one. It came quickly by Fed Ex and is as advertised. I have both bags now and like each for different purposes.

Murray Fisher

IndyFIRSTengineer
04-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Well my $10 Old Navy backpack does fine on the handlebars, but what will it cost me to "dress properly" ... that is, if you have any bags left ??

Stuart Bloom - Rolls-Royce Corporation
FIRST Team 1018 - Pike High School "RoboDevils"

“Who goes out and says, ‘You have a better probability of winning the state lottery than making a nickel in professional sports. And by the way, last year two million exciting technical jobs went unfilled in this country because you weren't there to take that job. And it pays you 10 times as much as flipping burgers, and it's fun and it's exciting and you get to create things and build things and help make the world a better place and help make yourself a better living.’ Who tells them this?”
Dean Kamen, founder - FIRST Robotics

ElectraGlide
04-16-2004, 04:37 PM
I still have a couple brand new 12.0 bags unopened in the box if you would like to purchase one or both.