PDA

View Full Version : RENT A SEGWAY NEW IN ORANGE COUNTY!!!!!!

the people mover
03-12-2004, 03:15 AM
Listen up everyone, you can go check us out starting March 27th at the Orange County Swap-meet where the fair is every year off the 55 freeway!!!!!

Come out to see the buisness its a guarenteed success!!!

Andrew Farland

Segway City
03-12-2004, 11:57 AM
But, apparently, grammar, punctuation and spelling are not prerequisites for success.

Scares the cr@p outta me, anybody else get the willies?

Florida Ever-Glides
03-12-2004, 01:56 PM
Many of the unsafe Segway Rental Companies scare the S@3it out of me. No helmets, no safety video, and poor training. It adds up to a recipe for bad times.

I hope this one keeps it safe and sane....

Tom Jacobson

the people mover
03-12-2004, 07:27 PM
Segway City,
Thank you for correcting my spelling errors. I forgot to use the spell checker.

Remeber make somebody happy today - SHARE YOUR SMILE :)

-Andrew

Andrew Farland

Burke
03-18-2004, 09:44 PM
Andrew, I am in your area and was surprised to hear that you are Seg renting at the OC swapmeet. Are you just renting your own or have you purchased a quantity to rent out? How did you get permission to rent them there? The swapmeet is pretty crowded with people or have you got permission to rope off an area in the parking lot? Good idea though - you should get plenty of attention. Let me know where you will be located and I will come by. Good Luck.
Dick Burke

Dick and Janice

Burke
03-28-2004, 02:54 AM
Didn't happen. We went to the O.C. Marketplace today. Always have a great time there, but no sign of Andrew or any Segways. Pretty sure he jumped the gun with his excited announcement. No way they're going to have rented Segways running around among all those people. We heard they don't even let people into the swap meet with their own seated motorized scooters.

Janice

the people mover
03-28-2004, 07:43 PM
Hi Janice,

The People Mover rental business has been postponed due to an ordeal with the insurance provider. We made every effort to start our business on time. Sorry, I neglected to post a message earlier to prevent people from going to the Marketplace . I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience I might have caused you and others.
Will post a message on the official starting date.

Remember make somebody happy today- SHARE YOUR SMILE :-)

Andrew Farland

Burke
03-30-2004, 02:07 AM
Thanks, Andrew. Don't worry, it's NEVER an inconvenience to have an excuse to go to the Marketplace! And what perfect weather we had this weekend!

See Dick's many questions to you above, though. We're still quite interested in what you're planning to do and how you got permission to do it. And we can well understand that getting insurance might be a nightmare. Getting insurance for anything in California these days is enough to make you want to leave the state.

Janice

Seaway Rentals
03-31-2004, 02:17 AM
Andrew I tried to email you and it came back "address doesn't exist" Please advise. I have affordable insurance and willing to share if you can prove to us you have a sound business plan.

email me at Info@Seawayrentals.com