PDA

View Full Version : Segway Lease!!!

m3lachsilber
03-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Lease a Segway??

Yep.

I am offering a Segway Lease Special for ALL models of the Segway Human Transporter.

This is a program that will be distributed to all of the Segway retailers and resellers in the Segway network.

If you would like more information, or would like to get Pre-Approved for one. Go to:

www.ula.net

Click on application page, and print the PDF document.
Then fax to (262) 255-1061. Attention Segway Lease professional.

This program is structured as a business lease only. It is a business equipment lease.As with any nationwide finance program, there are limits and tax laws that must be investigated/addressed.

Please e-mail for more info to :

info@ula.net

http://www.segwaychat.com/segway-i167-series.gif

Florida Ever-Glides
03-12-2004, 08:32 AM
Anything on the horizon for individual leasing for personal use. Most of the chat members do not operate a segway business but many of them have been interested in leasing a personal unit. Please let us know. Thanks...

Tom Jacobson

m3lachsilber
03-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the interest and question Tom..

Unfortunately, this "Premier" Program is structured for companies, and business owners only. If you own or operate a legitimate business, I can offer you a program.(doesn't mean you can't purchase it under the company and use it at home, though)

It seems that there are a number of businesses interested in "trying" the Segway, but aren’t willing to spend the money required to put them in place within their companies. (Factories. postal, meter readers, etc) This lease will allow them the flexibility and creative structure, tax benefits, etc. that a business lease will allow. Plus, they can put the Segways in place with a lot less cash outlay! There is no question that the creative finacing option will allow companies to use the Segway and realize it's benefits in a cost effective manner.

http://www.segway.com/segway/biz_app.html

The dealers in the network are going to be introduced to the program as Segway Corporate is about to release my program. I am posting the availability of this program here, because I think it represents a "first" in regards to the effective marketing and selling of the Segway models. Understand that I can field inquiries now, but until the dealers in the network are apprised of my program, we are still a few days to a week away form formal introduction by Segway Corporate.

Now, if you have a dealer in mind and want to purchase one immediately, I can certainly facilitate this lease purchase request since all the elements are in place from an internal financial standpoint here at my lease company. Otherwise, the Segway retailers will offer the program soon and we will assist at that time!

Great stuff! With this program,I hope to get this wonderful machine into more businesses/homes and cities in the nation!

Again, for more information please e-mail:

info@ula.net

http://www.segway.com/images/shop_mc.jpg

smoother
03-12-2004, 05:25 PM
SWEET! A Segway AND a Tax write off "Office Equipment Lease expense".

John Out.
"Live to glide, glide to live"

W9GFO
06-21-2004, 06:14 PM
Sounds like a good program. Do you have permission to use those copyrighted images?

Rich H
Tremonton, UT

W9GFO
06-22-2004, 02:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by m3lachsilber

I can offer you a program...Segway Corporate is about to release my program...I am posting...my program...formal introduction by Segway Corporate...my lease company.

Ok, so it's your company that Segway LLC will sell the HT's to, then you lease them out?

At first read the relationship between you, your company and Segway LLC wasn't clear to me.

Rich H
Boise, ID

m3lachsilber
06-22-2004, 09:29 AM
quote:Sounds like a good program. Do you have permission to use those copyrighted images?

It is a good program and yes.