PDA

View Full Version : Segway tours

ComradeJosef
02-16-2004, 03:21 AM
I'm going to Florda this summer for vacation and partially as a graduation present (go me!) and I was looking for places to go on a segway tour. We'll be in the Orlando area and possibly heading down to visit KSC as well. If anybody knows of any and has info on pricing and such, I sure could use the info. :)

NEVrland
02-16-2004, 06:19 AM
It would be are pleasure to have you as our guest.
We are based in Celebration (Orlando). We also have locations in
Pointe Orlando (convention center), St Augustine, St Pete, Key Biscayne, Winter Park, The Villages. We also three locations that will open over the next three months.

Please email when you are close to the date.

Keith Albrizzi NEVrland, Inc. Relay Transportation 407-566-0911 Segway Service, Sales and Rentals

Segway City
02-16-2004, 11:59 AM
Keith:

I'm heading to St. Pete next month for a couple days, where is your location there? I'd like to stop by with family.

Florida Ever-Glides
02-16-2004, 02:53 PM
You are also welcome to go on our 2.5 hour guided to through scenic/historic downtown Sarasota and the beautiful Bayfront. Sarasota is only one hour south of St. Pete. Please check our web site @
floridaever-glides.com

We are 'real' tour operators so you will have a great tour experience using the Segway HT.

Tom Jacobson

fathertime
03-07-2004, 02:43 AM
For anyone interested in starting a Segway Touring business we can set you up with insurance, maintenance, and training, without a huge cash outlay. We can teach you how to conduct your tours and turn a profit very quickly. This is all accomplished safely and effectively with our tried and true business model. All that is required is a dedication to doing it right and a willingness to learn. Feel free to contact us offline for details.[^]

JR

JR

pam
03-07-2004, 10:19 AM
Gosh, Jim, I wasn't aware that you were running a tour business... (looking at the "tried" part of your tried and true business model). So, tell us about it. What areas of Chicago are you touring? I know you must be doing it well, since SegFest 2003 was so well-done.
Pam

fathertime
03-19-2004, 01:05 AM
Pam,
We currently have a campus model in place at IIT and Matt and I have been mentoring the program there for the last few months. As soon as the snow melts we will be doing lakefront, historic district, and special interest tours for the general public.[^]:D;)[:P]

JR

pam
03-19-2004, 10:04 PM
Good deal, keep us posted! It's exciting to hear about. I always thought that Chicago was one of the places that was adaptable to touring - it's got specific areas that are good to tour in - just as Sarasota does, but Destin wouldn't be, really.
Pam

Matt
03-20-2004, 10:55 AM
Oh come now, Pam. Old Town Destin is beautiful.