PDA

View Full Version : Right Handed Steering , Now Availible

Phil
02-13-2004, 02:32 AM
I had posted a message on the Segway HT Discussion Forum earlier today and it was concerning the conversion of the steering on the HT to Right side, instead of Left. I thought that this would be appropriate to post a link here due to the comments I've seen where some people, that have a legitimate need to use a HT,sometimes more thatn the casual rider, cannot due to their left hand not functioning well enough to steer a Segway.
If interested in reading and or commenting on it, please follow the link to the original post.
http://www.segwaychat.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6789

Phil Webb
"Cherry IT Driver"

Suzie
02-13-2004, 01:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Phil

I had posted a message on the Segway HT Discussion Forum earlier today and it was concerning the conversion of the steering on the HT to right side, instead of left. I thought that this would be appropiate to post a link here due to the comments i've seen where some people that have a need to use a HT, cannot since they cannot use their left hand for one reasong or another.
If interested in reading and or commenting on it, please follow the link to the original post.
http://www.segwaychat.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6789

Phil Webb
"Cherry IT Driver"

Cool...You the Man Phil. Thanks for all your hard work and effort to help those in need.

Phil
08-27-2004, 08:00 PM
Oops! I apologize for bringing this Topic to the forefront again, at least today. All I did was to edit my original post to correct a few misspellings, and it sent it to the Front of the Line.
I was going to wait a for more weeks, but I'll tell you now that I recently converted an HT to Right Hand Steering for a State Senator.
I'll let you know more as the Story progresses in as much as info flows from the Senator to see how it works out.

Phil
"Cherry IT Driver"

MBTHRONEBERRY
09-03-2004, 08:00 PM
I SURE COULD USE RIGHT HAND STEERING. COULD YOU CONVERT MINE?
THANKS,
MARY BETH

Phil
09-12-2004, 10:13 PM
Mary,
I sent you an e-mail via your user profile from within the site.
I'd be glad to do it for you.
Waiting to hear from you,

Phil
"Cherry IT Driver"

MBTHRONEBERRY
09-14-2004, 04:33 PM
PHIL,CHERRY IT DRIVER
TRYING TO MAKE CONTACT.
MARY BETH
MBTHRONEBERRY@AOL.COM
239-466-9992

Phil
09-18-2004, 04:44 PM
Mary Beth,
I'll call you.
I was out of touch for a few days due to Hurricane Ivan coming to town.
Phil

Phil
"Cherry IT Driver"

maran747
09-27-2004, 03:32 AM
Is anyone out there needing more of a joystick type steering? I know of a way to convert the steering into a joystick type, if the handle type is too difficult to use.

maran747@hotmail.com

maran747

Phil
04-02-2006, 09:39 PM
I am still happy to convert your left hand steering to right hand for those that need this option.
Thanks,
Phil