PDA

View Full Version : SegwayNYNY Seg -Skate

SegwayBill
01-15-2004, 06:19 PM
Sunday 1/25/04, 2 to 6 PM will be our second get together at the same location. I will be bringing four machines plus Stephen, Joanne and Harris. That is 7. If you planning to attend please post on this thread or email me. I would like to get an idea of how many machines we can get together. If you have a questions please email me or call. The best so far is 12 machines at our first meeting and that was outdoors in the rain.
This party is for owners there guest and roller skaters. I have invited some of the best Dance skaters in the world. My goal for this party is get the skaters trained with some quality stick time. The skaters will also be skating with the machines; I have done this before and hope to develop it further. Only strong proficient skater will be allowed to skate with the machines. This is so much fun you have to see it to believe it. My skating friends have been training me and its time to share it with other owners and skaters.
A couple of the skaters are Choreographers I want to put together a Seg - Skate routine to be performed at the First competitions, working our way up to the First national finals in Texas. I am also scheduled to perform in May at an environmental awareness day in Manhattan.
If you are an owner and this sounds like fun to you please attend.
[^]

Bill

Bill

SegwayUtah
01-23-2004, 02:37 PM
Bill,

Please, please take photos :)

Chris

SegwayBill
01-25-2004, 11:37 PM
And a good time was had by all ;)
Sorry about the lack of photos next time!

Bill