PDA

View Full Version : Another 'NEW' P model available for sale

ElectraGlide
01-05-2004, 10:08 PM
I'm a prior "i" model owner, and current "p" series owner and I just bought a new "p" model that was just delivered on Dec27th, yep...only a few days old ! It has only been ridden indoors a few times by a very senior citizen. I made the offer to buy it from him because he is in his 90's and cant get the machine into his car to move from place to place, so it was no use to him and he wanted to get his money back . Everything is here, all the keys, books, box, and the battery is still on it's first original 12 hour charge! I'm considering re-selling it and if you would like to make a good offer just drop me an E Mail. I'm not using it....so it's basically BRAND NEW and PERFECT.
Just listed it on EBAY...if interested in purchsing I can cancel the auction before any bids are placed.

JaredHT
01-20-2004, 01:00 AM
ElectraGlide,

Did you sell this?

ElectraGlide
01-20-2004, 12:35 PM
As of today, the 20th , it's still on EBAY...I have a couple people giving consideration and discussion by phone but they are still undecided about "p" vs "i" or actually buying one. If you're interested I will discount that EBAY price by 50.00 if anyone here wants to buy it WITHOUT using EBAY( saves commission and I can pass that on ). I can cancel the auction until a bid is placed. This machine is absolutely perfect as brand new having only been tried indoors a couple times by the owner and my test when I picked it up.

Steve

ElectraGlide
01-22-2004, 12:49 AM
Today is the 24th of Jan.....I shipped the Segway this morning to it's new owner in Houston.

smoother
02-19-2004, 07:59 PM
That would be me. HE HE HE!!!

It's just like Steve said, just about brand new. Kinda pissed me off actually, as I had to do the battery seasoning thing. Naaa not really.

It now has a big brother "I" model and now me and my Girlfriend go on outings we would never do if we had to walk. NO we're not fat or lazy. Places like the park just seem more interesting when gliding.

John Out.
"Live to glide, glide to live"

ElectraGlide
02-20-2004, 11:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by smoother

It now has a big brother "I" model and now me and my Girlfriend go on outings we would never do if we had to walk. NO we're not fat or lazy. Places like the park just seem more interesting when gliding.

Yeah...it's much better as a pair....... isnt it a lot more fun with company ???

Steve

smoother
02-22-2004, 08:53 PM
Yup, shure is.

John Out.

ElectraGlide
02-23-2004, 02:06 PM
Today is Monday the 23rd of Feb. Another great bargain has popped up......another "p" model and it too is basically brand new! It has only been taken out of the box to display and has not been used ( although I will give it a quick test spin to check it out ). It has the original box and all the packing materials, manuals, etc. This is as good ,or better, than the original machine that I advertised here in January. Read smoothers postings about that previous 'P' model. Drop me an E Mail for more info .

Steve

GlideMaster
02-23-2004, 02:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by smoother

It's just like Steve said, just about brand new. Kinda pissed me off actually, as I had to do the battery seasoning thing. Naaa not really.

John Out.

Like I always say:

<center>The couple that Segways together stays together.</center>

<center>http://www.segwaychat.com/forum/avatars/glidemaster.gif</center>

ElectraGlide
03-03-2004, 01:35 PM
Today is the 11th of March....I still have a new 'p' model available to me. I'ts new, only taken out of the box to show it, then back in. It's as good or better as the one I sold on EBAY in January to a Segway Chat member. ( actually the other one was better because that one included a 12.0 bag ) I may list it on EBAY but you can save the commission fee here.

Steve

Sal
03-15-2004, 10:59 PM
Steve how much for the P?

-Sal

Think Different
www.apple.com

Answers that Matter
www.lilly.com

Vin211
03-21-2004, 12:42 AM
Hey I was wondering how much you're selling the P for?

Vinnie

Okeechobee Wind
03-28-2004, 05:26 PM
I am interested if the price is right and beats what they are selling it for at Lexus. Shipping is easy also I am only 20 minutes away.
Jimmy