PDA

View Full Version : Ft.Lauderdale Bliss

SegwayPete
12-29-2003, 12:10 PM
Hi guys
Technology in Motion(www.technologyinmotion.ca)has teamed with the South Florida Tourism council to rapidly deploy Segway emtertainment and Tour(rental)venues throughout South Florida.We presently have two locations:The Ft.Lauderdale Beach Tour and the Las Olas Riverfront Tour.We will be also opening Sawgrass Mall in Jan04.We have also made several strategic alliances with large event planning companies to service corporate clients in Tampa,Orlando,Ft.Lauderdale and Miami.We responsibly conduct our tours in the Segway Safari motif(which we pioneered).We believe that this mode(safari)is the only responsible method of allowing customers of all ages to experience the HT.
So.... come on down...for the "Glide of your life".
Cheers
Segwaypete

Cruzan Glider
12-29-2003, 05:02 PM
Congratulations Pete. Sounds like you have been keeping busy since I last saw you up in Put-In-Bay Ohio. Best of luck and have a happy new year.

Mike

[8] Bringing the future of transportation to central Ohio

SegwayPete
12-30-2003, 01:45 PM
Thanks Mike
You wouldn't believe how many people from Put-in-Bay that I have run into. And ... they rented again!!!! Segway maniacs are such nice people. say hi to Tetra and all the best to the both of you in the New Year!!! As promised..(sorry its so late) i'll send my manual to your other E-mail. its not completely finished(table of contents and some additional sections).. but i'm sure you'll find it a good read!!
When you want your P's let me know!!
Stay in Touch!!
PB