PDA

View Full Version : Santa delivered my Segways!!

Nel
12-24-2003, 07:07 PM
This morning Santa's little helper (UPS) delivered our two 'p's and they are happily charging as I speak. I do realize I am now going to be a spokesman for Segway and have already been explaining it to people. Having had polio I will somehow attach the one crutch I use to it-velcro perhaps? (The other is so that my husband will be able to keep up with me.) I am truly counting the hours. What a sense of freedom. I am overjoyed.
Nelda

TiVoAussie
12-25-2003, 12:42 AM
Hi Nelda,

Great to hear you got them in time for Christmas!

Have a ball!

Cheers

Ron

There are a little over six thousand Segway owners!
There are a little over six billion people in the world!
I'm one in a million! :)

TedS
12-25-2003, 12:06 PM
Nelda, enjoy the HTs. Merry Christmas.

Ted

fredkap
12-25-2003, 04:03 PM
Nelda, much happiness to you. Merry Christmas!

Fred

jrmiller
12-27-2003, 12:19 PM
Nel....WELCOME ...You are now and ambasador for Segway. You will be constantly confronted with questions and comments no matter where you go. Enjoy the limelight, it's again a wonderful life. I have Parkinssonss and the HT gave me a whole new outlook on life. Another story fror anothere day. If you are needing a carrier for the HT, I looked long and hard a different models and settled on a unit called the SEGTRAY. Herpos has a site in the for sale ssection of this web site and in the disability section. I bought one of his becausse of the simplicity of use and ease of operation. My wife can load the HT faster than I can and without complaints. Just a though. I think it's neat that you both have a HT so as one can keep up with the other. Welcome again and SEG-RIGHT SEG-ON JR :>)