PDA

View Full Version : Attend Live Interview with Dean Kamen!

shepsg
12-22-2003, 02:32 PM
In honor of The New York Times Arts & Leisure Weekend, The Times is making available a special discount offer on tickets to see and hear Dean Kamen interviewed by New York Times technology correspondent, Amy Harmon.

Tickets, which are $25 to the general public, are being offered to the The Segway community at $5 off -- $20 a ticket. The events are being held at CUNY Graduate Center, 34th and 5th Ave. in Manhattan.

The New York Times Arts & Leisure Weekend
3E Sunday, January 11
2 - 3:15 p.m.
Dean Kamen
"Self Invention"
Be there when legendary inventor, Dean Kamen, is interviewed by
New York Times technology correspondent, Amy Harmon as they discuss and try out the Segway HT, the iBOT and his latest invention --a water purifier for third world nations.

**Use code "TTL" when ordering tickets and receive a $5 discount off of the regular $25 price.**
To order tickets call 1-888-NYT-1870 or visit www.nytimes.com/timestalks.

L.I. Glider
12-22-2003, 08:34 PM
Sounds great!
I called and ordered tickets this afternoon. (Tried to order on-line, but it didn't seem to be a secure site).
Hope to see all the NYC SegwayChat member there

Regards,
Joanne

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Itsi Atkins
01-11-2004, 09:42 PM
The event was a great success. Dean gave a interesting speech with also included information on FIRST. The questions were very limited due to time and it ended before I was given a chance to ask my question. I did for all that posted questions, printed out the postings and gave them to Dean. He took them and I sure will read them. Thanks to everyone who put this event together.