PDA

View Full Version : p series

minntac
11-24-2003, 07:03 PM
RAVE Rochester Alternative Vehicle Enterprises is now selling the P series for $3450.00 Best price nationwide. Call 1-800-450-7105 for details

shaehnic
11-29-2003, 07:08 AM
Are these available outside of Rochester, or just to locals in-person?

minntac
11-29-2003, 04:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by shaehnic

Are these available outside of Rochester, or just to locals in-person?

Give them a call at: 1-800-450-7105 they will answer all of your questions.

shaehnic
12-09-2003, 08:33 PM
No offense, but instead of posting a repeat of their phone number, I'll share the information I learned so the rest of the forum and future readers can benefit.

It's not complicated -- RAVE sells Segways in Rochester, MN. You have to take the training course in person there. If you would like, they can ship the Segway anywhere after you complete your training and pay for the unit (and shipping).

It sounds like a very nice deal for people living near Rochester, and of little interest to anyone else. A $500 savings is excellent, but not worth cross-country travel.

It's probably all dealership agreements, market exclusivity, and whatever, but as a customer, I'd like to see some real competition. Why can't I buy one from out of state? Why can't I get 'training' by DVD or at a local dealer (paid separately) or something? The local Segway dealer here (Ford in San Diego) wants $5100 for an HT i.

Sunday
12-09-2003, 09:15 PM
Call Segway of Texas, or Sporty's. They both ship units.

Segway-more fun than you can stand!

LadyElectra
12-09-2003, 09:44 PM
If you need a Segway , I think I can help you out. Email me at fligal2@aol.com.

quote:Originally posted by shaehnic

No offense, but instead of posting a repeat of their phone number, I'll share the information I learned so the rest of the forum and future readers can benefit.

It's not complicated -- RAVE sells Segways in Rochester, MN. You have to take the training course in person there. If you would like, they can ship the Segway anywhere after you complete your training and pay for the unit (and shipping).

It sounds like a very nice deal for people living near Rochester, and of little interest to anyone else. A $500 savings is excellent, but not worth cross-country travel.

It's probably all dealership agreements, market exclusivity, and whatever, but as a customer, I'd like to see some real competition. Why can't I buy one from out of state? Why can't I get 'training' by DVD or at a local dealer (paid separately) or something? The local Segway dealer here (Ford in San Diego) wants $5100 for an HT i.

Lady Electra

dhugger
12-18-2003, 01:17 PM
Man I wish I had an extra $3500... I'd like a p to take my friends riding with me.

-Derek Hugger-

Sal
12-22-2003, 05:33 PM
Same here, Derek!

-Sal

Think Different
www.apple.com

Answers that Matter
www.lilly.com

Chapinville
12-23-2003, 10:21 PM
I bought my P from RAVE. I didn't need training cause I already had an I. I bought it over the phone from New Orleans. $3450... great price.

http://members.cox.net/katelyn.moore/segwaywheelsmall.jpg