PDA

View Full Version : Rental in the Atlanta Area?

Ambizzy
11-21-2003, 12:44 PM
I have been searching the net for Segway Rentals in the Atlanta area, but the only thing I have found is someone that can deliver the Segway to me. I would much rather not pay a ton for shipping, but was wondering if you guys had any other ideas!

I'll be renting it for my boyfriend who has been a Segway fan before we even knew it was a Segway ;) The only thing he has ever wanted is to ride one, and I thought it'd be a good Christmas present!

Thanks for any help or suggestions you can give...
~Amber

IndyFIRSTengineer
11-29-2003, 12:45 AM
Hi Amber, welcome to SegwayChat.

Purchase or rental for a Christmas present ...? A segway sure would be one FANTASTIC gift!! You can use the "search" page on this site to locate owners in any state - usually lists their city in the results. An existing owner might be your best bet to locate what you are looking for. Good Luck!

Stuart Bloom - Rolls-Royce Corporation
FIRST Team 1018 - Pike High School "RoboDevils"

“Who goes out and says, ‘You have a better probability of winning the state lottery than making a nickel in professional sports. And by the way, last year two million exciting technical jobs went unfilled in this country because you weren't there to take that job. And it pays you 10 times as much as flipping burgers, and it's fun and it's exciting and you get to create things and build things and help make the world a better place and help make yourself a better living.’ Who tells them this?”
Dean Kamen, founder - FIRST Robotics