PDA

View Full Version : Pismo

Mr_Laurenzano
11-11-2003, 06:49 PM
Utopia? Did someone say Utopia? No. Im just a poor'ol boy from Orcutt Califonia. Ive organized a couple shing dings and can tell ya if your looking for climate this is the place. The central coast of Calfonia is the place.

~~ We offer long white beaches for a pleasant stroll or for just enjoying the spectacular views of the Pismo Beach sunset. Prefer a more active vacation? You can golf, hit the dunes for four-wheeling ATV's, horseback riding, surfing, body boarding, or fishing from our 1200-foot pier. Watch spectacular sunsets from our award-winning boardwalk adjacent to the pier.

Nearby we offer wine tasting at its best from our local award winning wineries.

Adventurous? How about kayaking our surf with proper instructions and equipment included?<Segway> Pismo rates as one of the best beaches for surfing. Bring your own board, or visit our great surf shops within walking distance for the surf's edge.<See report>

Shopping? Pismo Beach provides shopping for every taste, from unique downtown stores to our Prime Outlets Center which houses some of the most widely known outlets in our country.
Hungry? Let's reward your taste buds. Choose from one of our many award-winning restaurants for mouth-watering delicacies that will satisfy anyone's cravings. We have classified our dining options into Casual, Ethnic and Classic.

Lodging? We have almost 2,000 Hotel Rooms, hundreds of RV spaces, numerous vacation rentals,<HINT HINT> and even a state campground.~~~~
Ive been arround and I will tell you all. This is the place ~ I'll guide or map the tours with long distance experiances you will never forget. Two magor airports that will welcome you and a train ride or short hopper to Santa Barbara or San Luis Obispo
Rental setup for transportation once you reach the state can be acomplished. Hell I'll even though in a live band. It wont be dean's backyard but then again it might be.

peace is a oneway street, with no crossroads and no deadends

peace is a oneway street, with no crossroads and no deadends