PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy e series

ajax1000
11-06-2003, 04:50 PM
I am looking to buy a used or good deal on an e series... I will be a candidate for public office next year, and I plan to use the HT to get to everyhouse in the district....

Thanks for any guidance on a purchase or a 4 month rental.

Itsi Atkins
11-06-2003, 11:27 PM
What are you offering for a 4 month rental? Rental rates go for 25 - 50 per hr or 200 to 300. per day. I do not know of any monthly rentals but make me an offer!

Sunday
11-07-2003, 03:26 PM
You may also want to see chariotmedia.com for an idea on the ultimate campaign sign!

And one more idea; get an i with the cargo bags. You won't be able to give demos to folks on the e. Or consider the p. It is easier for people to step onto the platform, and less intimidating. You don't want to offend the pedestrian advocates:)

Sunday

Segway-more fun than you can stand!

IndyFIRSTengineer
11-13-2003, 02:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sunday

... You won't be able to give demos to folks on the e ...

Why do you say that Sunday? My very first "up close and personal" experience with a Segway was a demo on an e series, and I've seen many others demo an e. [/e] [?] [8] [?] :D

Stuart Bloom - Rolls-Royce Corporation
FIRST Team 1018 - Pike High School "RoboDevils"

“Who goes out and says, ‘You have a better probability of winning the state lottery than making a nickel in professional sports. And by the way, last year two million exciting technical jobs went unfilled in this country because you weren't there to take that job. And it pays you 10 times as much as flipping burgers, and it's fun and it's exciting and you get to create things and build things and help make the world a better place and help make yourself a better living.’ Who tells them this?”
Dean Kamen, founder - FIRST Robotics

hsvendsen
07-17-2007, 12:52 PM
I am looking to buy a used or good deal on an e series... I will be a candidate for public office next year, and I plan to use the HT to get to everyhouse in the district....

Thanks for any guidance on a purchase or a 4 month rental.

Hi:

I have two (2) e types, and I am willing to sell one of them. The batteries on the one I am willing to sell are near the end of their life cycle, so you'd have to get another set right away. Email me at hsvendsen@shaw.ca if you're interested.

pam
07-17-2007, 12:57 PM
hsvendsen,
This thread is almost 3 years old. I'm guessing that the original poster found his e a long time ago. In the future, you might want to consider opening a new thread (and this is not just to hsvendsen, but to any poster who opens a really old thread for comments).
Pam

macgeek
07-17-2007, 04:18 PM
hsvendsen,
This thread is almost 3 years old. I'm guessing that the original poster found his e a long time ago. In the future, you might want to consider opening a new thread (and this is not just to hsvendsen, but to any poster who opens a really old thread for comments).
Pam

I was about to post a WELCOME BACK ITSI message, when I saw the Post date

LOL

Jonathan

hsvendsen
07-18-2007, 11:31 AM
hsvendsen,
Pam

Sorry about that - did not see the date and just assumed that it was current. Thanks for the heads up!

Hans

KSagal
07-18-2007, 12:17 PM
I wonder if Ajax is now the mayor of Atlanta, or the Governor of Georga or something...

hellphish
07-18-2007, 12:33 PM
I vote to autolock threads after a year.

KSagal
07-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Your avitar looks like that guy from Jonny Quest!

I vote we lock the avitar's from blinking after 10 seconds...

Edit....

I have tried the escape key thing, which is very reasonable, so I retract my vote, now that I know I have an alternative to putting a small piece of electrical tape over the avitar that was hurting my optic nerve...

Thank you for offering the info about the escape key...

hellphish
07-18-2007, 01:55 PM
I vote you hit the ESC key or turn off avitars if it bothers you. :)

Edit: And you're close, BTW. It is Captain Murphy from Sealab 2020/2021, also a Hanna Barbara cartoon.

Zorba9
07-18-2007, 08:17 PM
.....been gone for a month or 2, Hellphish that has got to be the MOST annoying avatar I have ever seen....pleeezzee!!!! I do agree however threads should be looked after a certain time.

KOG

hellphish
07-19-2007, 10:37 AM
Why thank you :) I don't like yours either!

EDIT: No problem Karl, glad I could spread some more knowledge around.

KSagal
07-19-2007, 10:45 AM
My new past time is trying to time my hit on the esc key so Hellphish's avitar has white hair...

I have a 50:50 shot at it. So far, I get white hair about 25% of the time...

hellphish
07-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Gaze into my eyes.....

macgeek
07-19-2007, 12:16 PM
http://bandster.us/newicon.jpg

You need a new icon

Jonathan

wwhopper
07-19-2007, 12:27 PM
http://bandster.us/newicon.jpg
You need a new icon
Jonathan

I know I have seen it somewhere before. SO glad it does not flash!

Just wonder if it has the boots to match?

I think it might be the official E-Stand gliding outfit, but not sure!

macgeek
07-19-2007, 12:46 PM
http://www.bandster.us/newicon1.jpg

????

Jonathan