PDA

View Full Version : Segway for sale in Los Angeles - $2900.

seguser
10-18-2003, 06:28 PM
SEGWAY (I series) FOR SALE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA - $2900

Hello all -

I like to take my Segway with me when I go on vacation, and have found that it gets very expensive to ship my Segway i series (I have been sending it Fedex so that it arrives at my hotel the same day I arrive) For this reason, I purchased a P series unit. The p series is much more compact, and I find it much easier to take with me on vacation (and to lift up!)

Since I am so happy with the P series, I am selling my I series Segway. I will be on vacation in Beverly Hills for the month of December, and would like to sell my I series to someone who will come pick it up in Beverly Hills at the very end of December. I have it in the original box, with the instruction manual and instructional video.

I attended the Segway Fest in Chicago and very much enjoyed meeting fellow gliders from around the country. I would prefer to sell this Segway to someone who is already a Segway owner as I figure that will be less of a hassle for me than selling it to the general public on e bay. I am an e bay user and have an absolutely perfect feedback rating and have sold many many nearly new / near mint things on e bay over the years (see username cgillman)

Please contact me if you have an interest in buying this. Right now I am only interested in selling it to someone that wants to come pick it up in person as I don't want to deal with hassle and expense of shipping it -

Thank you!

-- Seguser

seguser
10-20-2003, 03:04 PM
Please post any expressions of interest in purchasing this Segway

Andy Baker
10-20-2003, 03:53 PM
I am interested. I am not an owner, but I have glided many times. My friend, Stu (the lucky winner of the Segway at the 'fest) pointed this note out to me.

Andy

Andy Baker
Lead Engineer
TechnoKats Robotics Team

maperrye1989
10-20-2003, 06:23 PM
I am also interested! But i wil private email you if i can buy soon!

M.P.

Sunday
10-20-2003, 07:20 PM
I have a friend in Beverly Hills that could pick it up for me, but I don't have $2,900 right now, and if I had to wait and pick it up in December; I would most likey just keep saving my cash for a new unit with full warranty. (Cue violin music) But if you'd like to adopt your HT out to a person with a disability (me), I would gladly pay the shipping to get it up here:)

Sunday

Segway-more fun than you can stand!

fredkap
10-21-2003, 07:56 PM
Seguser,

Feel free to e-mail me. Price sounds good and if Sunday or Neelix wanted to buy it, I could act as their escrow person to finalize the transaction or if they lose interest, I'd take another unit. I'm a short Seg from all of the hotels.

Fred

cyberclone
10-22-2003, 11:51 AM
I am very interested. Get it live sounds so much better than what I went through with Phoenix. I do have the cash. Thanks!!

Ebay is the way! Find me on Ebay as cyberclone69. Thanks!!

blackjeff
10-30-2003, 10:18 PM
I am interested if it is in good condition, I live in the L.A. area and I already have 2 units now (e) and (i). Let me know.

Darkman