PDA

View Full Version : Beverly Hills Seg 4 Sale-New In Box

GOC
10-08-2003, 09:35 PM
I've got a BRAND NEW in the box Segway for sale... and I'm willing to let you have it for a small fee. Since it's new and I have no use for it I will offer it to you at a very fair $4,800.

Last weekend I took it to be updated due to the recall and I really want to sell it.

I live in beverly hills and if you are local I have no problem with delivery. However if you live elsewhere the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.

Thank you,
Gavin

stuart
10-08-2003, 10:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by GOC

Since it's new and I have no use for it I will offer it to you at a very fair $4,800.
Gavin, if I'm not mistaken, Amazon.com is now selling the i series for $4495.

Stuart

GOC
10-08-2003, 10:54 PM
PRICE DROP TO $4000. FOR BRAND NEW SEGWAY HT!!!

-GAVIN

quote:Originally posted by GOC

I've got a BRAND NEW in the box Segway for sale... and I'm willing to let you have it for a small fee. Since it's new and I have no use for it I will offer it to you at a very fair $4,800.

Last weekend I took it to be updated due to the recall and I really want to sell it.

I live in beverly hills and if you are local I have no problem with delivery. However if you live elsewhere the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs.

Thank you,
Gavin

gotseg
10-09-2003, 04:06 PM
Yes, you will need to drop your price below the 4.5 base pricetag that the segway is currently selling for.

gotseg?

cksultany
10-09-2003, 04:17 PM
I am interested and live locally.
email me at ken@iqcontrols.com

Ken

Greg Adamson
10-23-2003, 03:53 AM
My CPA has told me to hold off buying a second HTi until next year. If you haven't sold your HT by the end of this year please call me. I'm local in Orange County.
Thanks, Greg Adamson gregjadamson@hotmail.com

GJA