PDA

View Full Version : NYC rentals

Itsi Atkins
09-22-2003, 10:32 PM
rentals for commericals or tv and trade shows is available thru itsi atkins, at segwaynyny@aol.com.
I have booked three rentals for the next month, but due to the legal status, no rentals are for street or sidewalk use. email for details and rates.

Itsi Atkins
09-24-2003, 05:54 PM
The Jamie Kennedy show went well today filming in Battery Park. I will post the details of when it will be aired.

Itsi Atkins
10-08-2003, 01:48 PM
I have been getting about 3 calls a week for Segway demos. So please, if you are thinking of buying, feel free to contact me for information and possible demonstration.

Itsi Atkins
11-06-2003, 11:25 PM
Thanks to Warner Brothers and the Jamie Kennedy Show for the rental. The show was very humorus and the Segway exposure appreciated.

jhh
12-19-2003, 01:34 AM
Brief (and belated) testimonial --

I rented a couple of Segways from Itsi for my wife's anniversary. She and I and our daughter (10) had a great time riding it around. While its use was almost immediately intuitive, Itsi took great care to show us each how to use it. He and my wife tooled easily through a small local grocery store.

Many thanks to him for letting us experience this fascinating invention. Whether the technology permeates everyday life is a larger issue, but Itsi is a fun, interesting guy who is providing a great educational and entertaining service.

Itsi Atkins
12-30-2003, 12:27 AM
For the Segway renters who are visiting Sarasota Florida, Tom and his Florida EverGlides is a great and successful operation. I took the tour today and it is a model for all tour operators. It is professional, the training and safety is excellent. Give Tom a call at 941 363 9556 if you are on the west coast of florida and want to find a couple of Segway owners who are doing it right.
itsi

Itsi Atkins
01-18-2004, 02:55 PM
New York is getting much closer to have a Segway tour group but unfortunately it won't be on public space. So stay tuned for the location details. If you want a private tour for up to 5 segways contact me at Segwaynyny@aol.com