PDA

View Full Version : Rental

TV MAN
09-11-2003, 07:17 PM
Has anyone tried to rent the segway to the public or businesses? Any successes or failures? Thinking of buying 4-5 and renting them in Sacramento, CA...

Paul Anderson

the people mover
03-14-2004, 02:24 AM
Hey Paul,
My dad and I are also thinking of starting a business as well, getting about 15 segways, and renting them out. We are thinking about having a closed off course, so that we don't have to worry as much about people misusing the machines. Well, anyways, I'm curious too, so if anyone has a suggestion, or any information about the business of Segway renting please dont hold back. Kepp smiling because you never know whos in love with it :)

Andrew Farland

smoother
03-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Several rental operators on this site. Start reading posts, or do a search and you will find them. Sarasota, Thailand, err, err, well some others too.

Read a lot of posts to learn about segways. You don;t want to invest all that $$$ w/o doing your research.

Several of them are posting on the current active topics: click "Active Topics" at top of page. (Thanks Pam for that tip. I would never have found it).

Also. This is not an event. Pam, can you move it to where it belongs?

John Out.
"Live to glide, glide to live"

pam
03-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Well, this is actually about rentals, so it's in the right forum. He just clicked the New Event instead of the New Topic to start it. Unfortunately once it's an event, we can't change it back to a topic.
Pam