PDA

View Full Version : SegKeys at Chicago SegwayFest

Deviant
08-09-2003, 07:23 PM
Greetings all,

If you're going to SegwayFest and are interested in custom or duplicate keys for your HT, look me up. I'll be there!

Deviant
08-16-2003, 11:50 AM
Hey,

I have an idea: For all those who have purchased keys from me (including before and during SegwayFest), I will offer one free key speed change as time permits. So, for example, if you have a Red/Black and want to change it to Red/Yellow or whatever, I should be able to do it on the spot - no service charge, no shipping charge.

wayne
08-16-2003, 02:24 PM
Deviant,

Thats very nice of you.

I'm sure as time passes people will see a need to alter there key speeds for themselves or their children.
I've had kids on mine and the fast speed is ok with them but when it comes to turning some of them I see could use a slower turning speed.

Will you be making keys at the Fest or just taking orders?

Seg-On

Deviant
08-19-2003, 11:22 PM
Wayne,

I will be bringing my key making equipment, as well as a stock of "blanks" in all 5 colors, so that you can get your new or altered keys while at SegwayFest (assuming you have either your keycode or one of your HT keys with you).

A number of folks have suffered minor injuries and falls from having their red key jerk abruptly (I just had an email about the dreaded "twitch"), so I'll also be able to demonstrate various speeds so individuals can feel it for themselves - the favorite "try before you buy!"

I look forward to meeting you in Chicago.

Deviant
08-23-2003, 07:20 PM
Someone had difficulty finding a way to contact me. So, this is for all readers, and works for all sellers, etc.. To the left of every post is the name of the poster, in my case you'll see Deviant underlined. Click on that link, and you'll get to my profile which will allow you to send an email to me.

The reason we choose not to put our email in plain visibility is to cut down on spam.

Thanks.