PDA

View Full Version : SegTray a carrier for transporting the Segway is n

herpos
07-13-2003, 06:04 PM
A carrier fastening into the hitch of a vehicle is now available. With easy on and off, self contained ramps, and high security measures, it can be an answer to those who can't fit the HT into trunks or are tired of lifting. See the webpage for details and prices:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/segtray/index.htm

jrmiller
07-19-2003, 10:33 AM
Hell out therre..... Is your back getting tired ( or in my case my wifes back)lifting your HT in and out of the car/SUV/van? This carrier is real slick. It is quick and simple. It slides right into the receiver for a trailer hitch. With the HT loaded I am able to open the rear hatch for entry to the back storage area of my Honda Pilot. I have had mine now for aboout 2 weeks and am delighted with the servicability and quality of the Seg TRay. Contact me if you have any questions ... JR Miller

jrmiller
07-19-2003, 10:39 AM
OOOPPPPS I appologize for my spelling errro in the greetings of the prior post ... it should have been "HELLO OUT THERE"!!!!!!! Sorry for tne embarrrassing situation.

jrmiller
09-17-2003, 10:02 PM
I now have owned a Segtray for about 2 months. It is wonderful. Very simple and it is a one person operation, even with physical limitations. My hearty recomendations. JR Miller