PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Tours and Demos

desertrat
07-02-2003, 02:45 PM
hhhhhh

desertrat
07-02-2003, 03:16 PM
I apologize about my previous post. Any way here is my intended post.
I have been in operation in Grand Lake, Colorado now since May 16.
I have been enjoying good success in offering tours and on-site demos to people from all over the world. I have taught age ranges from about 10 yrs. with demos to 82 yrs. on tours. So far I have had well over 500 clients that have enjoyed the HT immensily.
I have developed my business model out of common sense and in the spirit that Segway LLC uses in training. I conduct demos with close, hands-on supervision and require viewing of the Segway LLC safety video for tours.
I have 6 HTs and intend to operate here for the summer season then locate for the winter in Southern Utah. I have used the HTs extensively on gravel roads and hills ( and water--no! just kidding) with great success.
Anyone interested may contact me:
John Weinell
970-627-1001
rkymtnsegway@rkymtnhi.com

adwarfnamed007
07-13-2003, 02:03 PM
Hi, Im coming to the US for a few weeks and Ive herd so many people talk about the ht, would it be possible to have a demo sometime between the 20th and the 24th of july, sorry its such short notice but i havnt found that many people in colorado doing demos. Thanks
( say how long would it take to get to grand lake from denver are there any busses?)

mmclain
07-13-2003, 03:15 PM
You say you've toured with over 500 people on your 6 Segways. Could I ask here (or in email) if these were paying customers or a mix of friends and paying customers? AND how much are people willing to pay for this novel way of sightseeing? Business/liability Insurance a problem?
Thanks for your response.

Mark McLain.