PDA

View Full Version : adding key miles together

rotorblades
04-04-2016, 05:49 PM
i had over a thousand miles on my new x2 i m quite proud of that considering how disabled that i am i had my main batteries= lithium go dead because of others messing with my charging my key battery went dead=only because i slept on it as well so i lost my bragging miles and am back up over 1200miles againon my less used key if i still have some miles that will show on my less used key will my machine add them together eventually?then i could really :eek:brag""if they add. im wanting the true miles to show on my main key before the reset

main

Tritium
04-04-2016, 11:20 PM
The main computer in the PT keeps track of the mileage

Of course, it basically stops at 10k and there are only a couple ways to track after that

-HALO

rotorblades
04-05-2016, 01:18 AM
my pt lost all its miles when the battery went dead volatile memory i guess?it picked some back up from the key= i thought

Bernie
04-05-2016, 09:53 AM
I bought a 9 year old used I2 that had been sitting for many years. When I installed new batteries, including key batteries, the mileage odometer, as reported, read only 33 miles. My question is: is this the actual accrued lifetime mileage or does it somehow get reset due to dead batteries or by some other means?

rotorblades
04-06-2016, 12:06 AM
my miles seemed to totally reset= not good for used segs i was real proud getting close to 2 thousand now i just turned 1300for the second times so the keys hold no miles too bad they don't

GlideGuy
04-06-2016, 08:53 AM
There is a resettable trip odometer and a non-resettable odometer.

Sounds like you are looking at the resettable one...

rotorblades
04-06-2016, 10:24 AM
There is a resettable trip odometer and a non-resettable odometer.

Sounds like you are looking at the resettable one...
i think you might be right about the resetable= i do scroll through a few times to be sure as an old guy canthanks

Bernie
04-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Nope. It's not the resettable (trip) one, as I can reset it. It's the regular odometer that shows the 33 miles. Maybe I just got lucky and got a very slightly used 9 year old I2.

rotorblades
04-06-2016, 08:53 PM
[i have this terrible feeling i just stepped on someones post i apologize folks i dont see well that's my dumb guy excuse

segybcn
05-31-2016, 08:19 AM
I ve one and i can reset it