PDA

View Full Version : Thought I Won / Got Faked Out

GlideMaster
11-21-2002, 08:09 PM
My email read:

Welcome & Congratulations!

We are happy to confirm your deposit and order of a SegwayTM Human Transporter through Amazon.com. Thank you for being one of the first to join us in this evolution of personal mobility.

We are pleased to send you a hand numbered collector’s print to remember this special occasion. It will be sent to the “shipping address” you provided when you placed your order.

If you haven’t done so already, enter the Segway HT Early Delivery Contest
( http://www.segway.com/shop/contest/ ) by following the directions in the contest email sent to you by Amazon.com. Contest winners will have the opportunity to receive training and delivery of their Segway HT by December 24, 2002. We will be sending you additional information about how to schedule training and arrange for final payment and shipping before shipments begin in the coming months.

If you have any questions, please call Segway Customer Operations at 1-866-4SEGWAY.

Once again, Congratulations!
The Segway Team

I just got this a little while ago. BOY WAS I FAKED OUT! WHEN I SAW THAT FIRST LINE MY BAGS WERE PACKED AND I THOUGHT I WAS IN. DAM DAM DAM! BUT I'M STILL WAITING AND HOPING.

<center>REMEMBER:
Responsible Riders Ride Segway
and
Segway Riders Ride Responsibly
Segway, The Mind Changer</center>

ftropea
11-22-2002, 03:22 PM
Weskifm,

Will you scan or take a picture of the print? We'd love to see it :)

Regards,

Frank A. Tropea

GlideMaster
11-22-2002, 06:05 PM
Welcome back Frank! Been riding on the sly again? Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm.
If the print is too big for the scanner I'll just take a digital and email it to you and you can post it. Hope I don't have to wait until March for the Print.

<center>REMEMBER:
and
Segway Riders Ride Responsibly</center>

4Seg
11-23-2002, 04:34 PM
I got that one too! weskifm, I almost jumped out of my chair!! LOL...

hoping and waiting... :-)

If we could only be resellers...

Blinky
11-24-2002, 02:08 PM
quote:We are pleased to send you a hand numbered collector’s print to remember this special occasion. It will be sent to the “shipping address” you provided when you placed your order.

Anybody have any ideas of what the print will look like. You guys think Kamen will autograph these things?(that would be great)

Will one of you guys on this site have the lucky print (#1)?

Good luck!

GlideMaster
11-24-2002, 02:56 PM
How's it going Blinky? The only print I want is my name printed on the hotel ledger in New Hampshire. Then I can take it with me and maybe have it signed in person.

If only we had patience.

<center>REMEMBER:
and
Segway Riders Ride Responsibly
Segway, The Mind Changer</center>

quote:Originally posted by Blinky

quote:We are pleased to send you a hand numbered collector’s print to remember this special occasion. It will be sent to the “shipping address” you provided when you placed your order.

Anybody have any ideas of what the print will look like. You guys think Kamen will autograph these things?(that would be great)

Will one of you guys on this site have the lucky print (#1)?

Good luck!