PDA

View Full Version : SegwayChat, what a breath of fresh air. (Congrats)

4Seg
09-03-2002, 08:57 PM
Congrats Frank!
Happy to see this site up. Seems like there are many familiar faces here. :D

If we could only be resellers...

Brooster
09-04-2002, 02:34 AM
Good to see you're here with us 4Seg!

Be sure to post a link to your videos from the Chicago show ... those are classics.

Broo

Brooster

Brooster
09-04-2002, 02:43 AM
I'll go ahead and take the liberty of posting the link:

http://www.4segway.biz/movies/

If you've not seen these, check 'em out ... they're great.

Broo

Brooster

n/a
09-04-2002, 08:51 AM
quote:SegwayChat, what a breath of fresh air.

It feels good to be able to post a thread without having to worry that somebody is going to try to derail or destroy it with anti-segway propoganda.

Antagony
09-06-2002, 07:43 PM
quote:Congrats Frank!
Happy to see this site up. Seems like there are many familiar faces here.

Congratulations from me too Frank. I will really enjoy myself challenging you guys (and hopefully gals... haven't seen any yet). I have hardly seen a critical posting here before I joined. As I see it, my job will be to jog you all out of your cosy fireside chat mood. Hope you can handle it.;)

n/a
09-06-2002, 09:04 PM
quote:As I see it, my job will be to jog you all out of your cosy fireside chat mood. Hope you can handle it.

Most of us here have had it up to our eyeballs with all sorts of sh!t slinging against Kamen and Segway from TIQ. U might say we are taking a little holiday and enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. Reasonable criticizm has been welcomed by all who have participated here. Keep it clean, no punching below the belt, and u will do fine. Step out of line and there will be a lot of moderators with litte to do, who will diligently exercise their powers.;)

muckle
09-08-2002, 11:32 AM
Ditto on the congrats!

I just went to TIQ and poor cheney and rollin are hardly posting at all! <g> Poor little children don't know what to do with themselves now <sniff>

n/a
09-08-2002, 12:20 PM
Let me be the first to welcome u muckle. It does seem that the bashers on TIQ dont have as much fun bashing when there is nobody to provoke.

Newman
09-08-2002, 06:14 PM
Well, not to burst any bubbles, but the Tiqers are happy too. Could the formation of this site be fresh air to both sites?

Newman is happy to float around between the sites and am lucky to have a tiny bit of respect from most everyone.

Why are we talking about fresh air here? This is the seggie forum after all. They're talking about compressed air or helium or hydrogen at Tiq. Still trying to get Seg off the ground.

To Infinity and Beyond!

Casey
09-08-2002, 08:13 PM
quote:Still trying to get Seg off the ground.

I hope that is rhetorical. Please don't spread spliff's new Ginger flies ideas over here. There is plenty of room for him to expound that on TIQ. This is a Segway forum.

Frank

Newman
09-09-2002, 11:03 AM
Well, if it's that easy to overstep the boundaries of Segtalk, excuse me.

I didn't try to push Spliffs or any other ideas of flight, but simply reported what the chat was about on TIQ.

So let me get this straight. We can only talk about Segway and not any other Kamen possibilities or other future embellishments.

You guys are a little stiff. Sorry for disrupting the forum.

To Infinity and Beyond!

charmed
09-09-2002, 11:14 AM
You haven't overstepped any bounds, Newman. Relax. I'm sure most of us here are more or less up to date on the discourse at TIQ.

As far as I'm concerned, you are free to discuss or comment on anything you want, especially Segway related stuff, future embellishments, etc. That is the whole point of this place.

It's still early, and SegwayChat is still under fire on TIQ, so I'm guessing some might still be a bit touchy. Don't sweat it.

Charmed

Newman
09-09-2002, 05:21 PM
I confess segway as it now stands does not fly or suck and I can accept that.

Did I answer all the questions? Sorry for blowing up, but I find you guys suspicious that I might say something out of line. I guess you are just more scary, because you are all admins now. I'm not used to 2 moderators replying to me about something lifting off the ground. Dots right, the only way seggie is going to get air is if it jumps a curb or cliff.

Peace brothers, and glad I can provide a little different outlook on things. I am not here to inflame you. Thanks to Charmed for reassurance.

To Infinity and Beyond!

n/a
09-09-2002, 05:50 PM
quote:Peace brothers, and glad I can provide a little different outlook on things. I am not here to inflame you. Thanks to Charmed for reassurance.

I am glad to hear that the air is cleared. Good to have u aboard Newman. We are do have a large contingency of moderators here, but as far as I know, no threads or post have been moved or deleted yet. Noone has been booted off the forum yet. Our job here to prevent people from getting harrased and promote constructive discussion with emphasis on exploring the realities of the Segway contra the speculative.

charmed
09-09-2002, 06:10 PM
Just watch your step, ya little wisenheimer!:D

Newman
09-10-2002, 11:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by charmed

Just watch your step, ya little wisenheimer!:D

That's what all the moderators are for. Right? [8D]

4Seg
09-12-2002, 12:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by nocanfly

If you check the Segway trademarks, there is specific mention of managing segway dealerships. I imagine that eventually every city will have their segway dealer. Why not you?

Exactly. There needs to be many things in line for this to happen. Segway LLC affiliation is the first step.