PDA

View Full Version : CONTEST WINNER for Fun & Free by Seg-On

wayne
05-29-2003, 11:18 PM
Lets have some fun.

go to my web site (you find the site)and find the two items (with code words)for the June 28 drawing and e-mail me your Segwaychat Post name with " the two code words " for a chance at a free gift.

Only one entry per POST NAME.

I will draw the winner on June 28, 2003.

Enter by sending me your post name from segwaychat plus the two code words. I WILL POST THE WINNER ON SEGWAY STUFF.

If you purchase one of these items between June 1 and June 27 and you are the winner I will refund your money on the purchase.

I will e-mail you from your segwaychat e-mail(if your e-mail is unavailable you will need to contact me at : kcaps@copper.net Att. Wayne

Lets Play

toybuilder
05-30-2003, 01:55 AM
Geez, Wayne, you've been busy making all sorts of stuff!

http://www.pasadenasegway.com

BerettaIndy
06-06-2003, 05:05 PM
how do you know what the code word is

wayne
06-06-2003, 06:00 PM
Look on my Web Site.

Wayne

pam
06-06-2003, 06:12 PM
http://www.kcaps.com

This is his website.
Pam

jrmiller
06-18-2003, 12:49 PM
Boy he has been buwy. Lots of neat products. When my wife gives me my allowance I"m going shopping.

wheels
06-20-2003, 05:27 PM
Wayne;
What happened to the folding cloth basket that went on the front of the HT ? It was shown in yellow and held open by a heavy metal wire form on either side.
My wife is interested for her HT. If the price is right, I could be interested too.

"Life's a wheelie when you're on a Segway"

larryKay
06-20-2003, 05:52 PM
The folding cloth carrier is on page 2 of his site. the icon to change page is ver small. just under the bog seg-on logo.

Larry

wayne
06-28-2003, 10:46 AM
I would like to congratulate the winner on the "Fun and Free by Seg-On" contest.

RAG 1247----Richard Griffin

I would like to thank all those that entered.

We may do this again sometime.

Seg-On

Wayne Kemp

Brooster
07-02-2003, 09:40 PM
Darn, I didn't win! But I've met the very nice guy who did ... Congrats Richard!

I did just get one of Wayne's Seg Covers, and I'm really impressed. Custom-made, nice ripstop nylon, and it fits the Seg perfectly (even with the 12.0 bag). Has a nice "bungee-cord" type material sewn into the bottom, which fits snugly around the fenders. Lightweight and compact, in a velcro-closure storage pouch that doesn't take up much room in my bag. Nice work Wayne!

Brooster