PDA

View Full Version : You left the door open!

Newman
09-03-2002, 12:29 PM
Newman finally found his way here. Congrats on the new site. I'll have to take a look around, but wanted to get this first post out of the way.

:)

To Infinity and Beyond!

Casey
09-03-2002, 01:35 PM
Welcome Newman. It isn't quite up to TIQOT [}:)], but sure is a lot more tame.

Have your look around, and Frank has a thread for suggestions if you want to put in your two cents worth. I doubt we will be open to endo type discussions though. :D

Frank

ftropea
09-04-2002, 12:57 AM
Newman..

Great to have you aboard! Let me know what you think of the site. Suggestions are more than welcome. It's a work in progress.

- Frank

Regards,

Frank A. Tropea
----------------------------------
Ginger : Robotics :: PC : Computers

Newman
09-05-2002, 10:00 AM
Hi guys. What have you done to Nocan? :)

I won't miss endo here, I promise.

Hate to be off topic of this thread, but what do you think of the war effort or the upcoming 9/11 anniversary?

Maybe I'll get a new thread when I come up with something since this is kind of an introduction thread.

I have had a hard time getting overly excited about Segway, but it is still a cool invention.

To Infinity and Beyond!

Casey
09-05-2002, 10:17 AM
quote: Hi guys. What have you done to Nocan?

He is here. Just conserving his energy. Those Canadians don't have much stamina ya know. It gets used up digging out of their houses all winter.

Frank

charmed
09-09-2002, 08:24 AM
Just a reminder to the curious- the door is open, the welcome mat is out, and all may speak freely.

Cheers,

Charmed

majic
09-09-2002, 10:18 AM
Nice site guys. I've been away for a couple of weeks, but I'll check in here regularly.

Newman, the BLOODY Brit is back :D

ftropea
09-09-2002, 10:46 AM
Majic!

And now the circle is complete... j/k :)

Majic, have a look around. We're still working on things, but we'd appreciate your input.

Regards,

Frank A. Tropea
----------------------------------
Ginger : Robotics :: PC : Computers

Newman
09-09-2002, 11:48 AM
I thought I shut the door behind me. How did Majic find the place?

You can't keep a good sleuth away. Good to hear from you Maic! The Cabal has been lost without you. How are the studies?

[:O]

To Infinity and Beyond!

majic
09-09-2002, 12:00 PM
Newman, I read a few threads at TIQ or DC that talked of this mysterious SegwayChat. So I put Segwaychat.com in the address bar and Voila!
I don't start Uni for a couple of weeks, but I'm already swotting up on the Maths and Physics.