PDA

View Full Version : Currid & Company "test drive" Segway HT

Casey
11-08-2002, 09:38 AM
November 7, 2002 - Currid & Company, Inc. - "This machine is so intuitive. It's like it senses what you want it to do. The learning curve is about 30 seconds. --Linda Musthaler-Vice President-Currid & Company Full Article (http://www.currid.com/segway/)

Casey
11-08-2002, 09:53 AM
quote:

Wayne Kinsey, CEO of Benchmark-Research, a leading worldwide developer and supplier of specialty chemicals for the oil industry, was gracious enough to let members of Currid & Company, as well as our families and friends, go for a "test drive" of the Segway HT.

"This machine is so intuitive. It's like it senses what you want it to do. The learning curve is about 30 seconds."
--Linda Musthaler
Vice President
Currid & Company

"It's an amazing leap in the constant integration struggle between man and machine. At times, it truly seems to be operating by thought alone."
--Mark Eggleston
Emerging Technologies Analyst
Currid & Company

"Unbelievable! After riding the Segway HT, I can't wait to find out what's next from Dean Kamen and his team!"
--Darrin Brindle
Product Evaluations Director
Currid & Company
"This is so cool! I want one of these!"
--Nicole

"Can we have one, Mom... please!?!"
--Russell

"Amazing! So easy to use, that my seven year old son was able to master it within 5 minutes."
--Brian Musthaler
President-Essential Solutions Corp.

"What a fantastic way to go. This is FUN!"
--Willis Brindle-Accountant

"I was reluctant at first, but it was much easier than I thought it would be!" --Linda Brindle

"Basically, I agree with Mr. Kamen... I feel like I have seen the future, and it's a thrilling ride!"
--Chris Roberts-Dir. of Financial & Business Development
South Texas Physician Services

"Brilliant! The Segway has the potential to open up a whole new world to people with disabilities."
--Donald Dorcey-Systems Administrator-Susman Godfrey, L.L.P.

"Goes from zero to WOW in less than ten seconds!"
--Michael Morse-Litigation Technology Coordinator
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld L.L.P.

"Within minutes, I felt extremely comfortable on the Segway. It was easy to master the controls and definitely fun to ride."
--Andrew Armstrong-Sr. Project Manager-SAIC

"I can't wait to get my hands on the police model!"
--Jeff French-New Business Manager-Cigna

"The Segway is so easy to use, and is a great way to go for a 'walk' with my wife."
--Carl King-President & CEO-Insight Corporate Selection Systems, Inc.

"Wow! What a fun ride! I thought it would be difficult to use at first, but in no time I was riding with ease."
--Paula King-Elementary School Teacher
Conroe Independent School District

"Riding the Segway was like a dream. On TV, it looked like a smooth ride, but it was even smoother than I imagined. And it definitely has a shorter learning curve than a first time bicycle ride."
--Rod Holland-President-MGI, Inc.

"The Segway seemed like an extension of my body, allowing me to float above the street and glide naturally in any direction I wanted. I know you will say it wasn't so, but I believe that it was magic!"
--Rob Holland
Manager, Mgmt. Solutions & Services
Deloitte & Touche, L.L.P.

"...even Blondes can ride this!"--Mrs. Watts