PDA

View Full Version : small request from you all

florin
06-12-2009, 01:13 AM
First of all, I don't have a video (yet), but I thought it would be best to post it here.

As you all know, MAMS is coming closer. Boris has upgraded the homebase and one of the things we will be having is a TV screen.

So I was thinking, the majority of the participants never get on SegwayChat. So I thought we can change that.

I would like ask you all to take place in front of your camera/webcam, and do something funny/nice. It can be that you call them welcome at MAMS, show them your customizations to your Segway, give them your wishes, it doesn't matter, as long as it's fun.

Save the video as mpg, avi or mov file and send me a PM with the link where I can download it, or I can reply with the email address where you can send it to.

I will do some basic video editing, glueing the videos together, adding some names/nicknames to the videos and when it's ready I will place the result online and use it at the homebase during the registration period.

Thanks for your help.

Gihgehls
06-12-2009, 11:00 AM
cool idea!

florin
06-27-2009, 04:10 AM
Although I have received a few videos, I would love to have some more. So if you have something, please send me a PM.