PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Utah

jgarrett
04-16-2009, 05:20 AM
Hi I am a couple of year glider on a segway XT here in northern Utah. I reall love it even in the deep snow I have a blast.

Paula465
04-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Hi! My husband and I are planning a two week trip to southern Utah in October, flying into Reno and renting an auto to travel the scenic by-ways through some of the parks. I am really looking forward to it. If you have any recommendations of places to stay, I am all ears. We are planning to make a base in the Moab area one week and the Bryce area the next.

SeginPVAZ
04-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Hi, I live in northern Arizona and my favorite cousin lives in Sandy which is just south of Salt Lake City (but you knew that!). I go there for family visits every so often, and as long as the weather is good I take my XT with me to glide around the neighborhood. My Segway was originally a model i-180, but I had the dealership sell me a conversion kit to make it into an XT. I have to say that I LOVE the conversion...those big tires really handle the road well. I've never taken it into the snow though...I found my Segway doesn't work well at all in the cold.

...Doug

Suzined
04-24-2009, 03:09 PM
We have grandchildren in Sandy. A great place to glide under the supervision of a 7 and a 9 year old, both on bikes. I'm leaving my i180 as a switch hitter--use Nickels when traveling, otherwise Lions.