PDA

View Full Version : New i2 Owner in Orlando

travis010
11-25-2008, 10:51 AM
Hi Everyone! I'm a new i2 owner in Orlando. I got my seg from Segway of Central Florida about two weeks ago and absolutely love it. So far, I haven't found too many great places to go gliding except for Mount Dora and my neighborhood. Anyone have any suggestions or any seg owners in Orlando willing to meet up and go for a glide?

Travis

folkie53
11-25-2008, 01:43 PM
Hi Travis We would like to welcome you to the Segway community here in Central FLorida. For just the joy of Gliding come on up here to Sanford. If you go to the Sanford City website You'll see the video of me and the wife gliding downtown. Lots of things to see here and do. There is always the lake front and plenty of Old houses and restaurants here to eat at when you are tired. We have the best IMHO German Restaurant in the entire state. Its call the willow tree and you can park in front tie up your ride and dine in the sidewalk cafe portion of the restaurant. Sanford is a very Segway friendly community. Everybody wants to stop you and talk Segways with you. I glide here everyday and love the town and its amenities. There is even a large field suitable for polo. They play cricket there every Sunday morning. Its a neat game to watch them play. There is also the cross Seminole Trail the starts in Orange County around hyw 50 east and stops just shy of the Wekiva river in Seminole county. Its a lot longer than 24 miles so you would have to take it in stages but its something to think about. Actually Seminole county FLorida is Segway heaven for those want to ride all year round. Just my opinion of course but there it is. Welcome again.

Halffro777
11-29-2008, 07:29 PM
You're always welcome to tag along for one of my tours thru downtown Tampa and its surrounding islands.

-Geoff
www.magiccarpetglide.com