PDA

View Full Version : Hello from San Diego

Samcruiser
10-17-2008, 05:25 PM
Just rented one last Saturday in Pacific Beach. What a great glide. We were on them for almost two hours. They forgot to tell us to get off once in a while to stretch our legs. But I recovered.

I want to purchase an i2, but can't afford a new one. Will have to wait.

wwhopper
10-17-2008, 05:57 PM
And they do get together to glide. If it is like DC SEG there is always an extra machine to borrow for a glide with the group. Hook up with the local users group and get to know more about the Segway. It will not be long before you can't afford not to have one!

Samcruiser
10-18-2008, 02:21 AM
Thanks wwhopper for the encouraging words. I have not found the San Diego users group yet, but I will keep looking.

TKS,

Suzined
10-18-2008, 01:13 PM
On September 25 and 26 my wife and I attended the Segs4Vets Presentation of 17 Segways in San Diego. We had a wonderful time, went gliding along the waterfront...a grand weekend. San Diego has got to be one of the premier gliding spots on this earth, great weather, friendly dogs, and wonderful people. You are blessed indeed.

Mr_Laurenzano
10-18-2008, 04:30 PM
On September 25 and 26 my wife and I attended the Segs4Vets Presentation of 17 Segways in San Diego. We had a wonderful time, went gliding along the waterfront...a grand weekend. San Diego has got to be one of the premier gliding spots on this earth, great weather, friendly dogs, and wonderful people. You are blessed indeed.

Suzined, its that way all up and down the central coast and laterally.
I was just wondering why is a large part of the population of the segway interested are also interested in airplanes?

Any thoughts?

Crash

Samcruiser
10-19-2008, 07:59 AM

Yes, we do have great weather here most of the time. Cost of living is higher and gas is really higher. But we manage. Am looking forward to either renting a segway again or purchasing one of my own. There are currently 3 rental operators in the metro area. Really looking forward to checking out the downtown area including the waterfront.:D

Still looking for the San Diego users group.