PDA

View Full Version : Descending Stairs: Everyday Approach v1.0 (e167 vs 8 steps)

gbrandwood
10-06-2008, 06:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLNFpA-EkU4

Five-Flags
10-07-2008, 01:02 PM
how much you love your e-stand!!!:):):)

Everytime you pause, you get this big grin!!!:D

gbrandwood
10-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Ha ha! You're dead right there! :)

Bob.Kerns
10-07-2008, 06:12 PM
I'll bet you leave it e-standing in your living room at parties just as a conversation piece!

(Am I the first to have verbed "e-stand")?

eJM
10-08-2008, 05:51 AM
Except that your learning audience may be terribly disappointed and even a bit shocked when they find that their new Segway doesn't do what yours does when they practice your maneuvers. It doesn't really matter that you label if "e167" because most n00bs to the Segway experience don't know the difference between an e167 and an i2, or anything in between.

Jim

gbrandwood
10-08-2008, 07:43 AM
I'll bet you leave it e-standing in your living room at parties just as a conversation piece!

(Am I the first to have verbed "e-stand")?I've not heard it verbed like that before. I could use it as a fancy coffee table!

Except that your learning audience may be terribly disappointed and even a bit shocked when they find that their new Segway doesn't do what yours does when they practice your maneuvers. It doesn't really matter that you label if "e167" because most n00bs to the Segway experience don't know the difference between an e167 and an i2, or anything in between.Fair comment, Jim. I plan on re-shooting the videos with as many different models as possible though. I make a big deal in the guide about what each model does, with photos etc.

I would hope the newbie at least knows what the model it is that they've purchased (and it will most likely look different to my e). And the videos are there to support the guide - and traffic to them will be from the guide. But of course people will just come across the video by itself. But the video does point back to the guide. I'm not too concerned so long as I manage to complete the other videos.

Bob.Kerns
10-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Except that your learning audience may be terribly disappointed and even a bit shocked when they find that their new Segway doesn't do what yours does when they practice your maneuvers. It doesn't really matter that you label if "e167" because most n00bs to the Segway experience don't know the difference between an e167 and an i2, or anything in between.

Jim

I don't think there's much chance of that once they've got ahold of one for a few minutes. But there's potential for a disconnect between pre-purchase expectations and reality. I do think it's something to be careful of, especially while these are the only videos.