PDA

View Full Version : Hello From NoHo

robertatwb
09-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Greetings Segchat from North Hollywood, CA! Do not have a Segway (yet) but am seriously considering.:)

wwhopper
09-15-2008, 09:29 PM
Then "seriously thinking" will become a must have!

Meet some of your local users, and find out from them what the ins and outs are of gliding in the LA area.

We all had a great time there in '06 at SegwayFesT Long Beach. You got some pretty super gliders in your area.

No doubt within the month you will be a Segway PT owner!

Bob.Kerns
09-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Greetings! I wish I'd had one back when I lived in that area. So much is ALMOST reachable by walking, but not quite! So you end up driving way too much -- and traffic and parking are always a hassle.

(We lived within a block from La Brea, near Melrose, and then in Park La Brea, before we moved to Marin 13 years ago. Not quite North Hollywood, but well within Segway range of it!)

cadavev
09-18-2008, 02:10 PM
Don't live in NoBo but in so cal about an hour from you in rancho cucamonga,ca. If you would like to meet up sometime let me know. Welcome!

Mamrax
09-18-2008, 02:29 PM
I thought about it for two years before I bought mine. I use mine for commuting and it saves me alot of money every day. I regret not buying it two years ago.

Doc

Greetings Segchat from North Hollywood, CA! Do not have a Segway (yet) but am seriously considering.:)